Dr Brown's  by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles

Dr Brown's by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles

4.4
              Rated #15 in Feeding
89 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Not for me I?ve worked in daycare and have kids of my own, these never worked for my kids. We had a few babies use them in daycare and they were a pain to clean.

Excellent Bottles! These are the only bottles that I ever used for my three boys! Fantastic quality with very little air to cause tummy upset. Would completely recommend.

Definitely Recommend! My babies loved these! They do have a lot of parts but was easy to put together and have ready for when baby was hungry.

These bottles made my little guy thrive. Dr.Brown bottles are my go to. From the time my little guy was born he would projectile vomit every two ounces even after burping him. I started to worry he wasn't keeping any formula down so we switched to these bottles. Best decision ever. He not only stooped projectile vomiting but he gained the proper weight. Hands down..the best bottle ever.

Awesome bottles My kids would get really gassy with certain bottles. I tried these and hands down the best bottles I've ever used. Never would they be gassy with these bottles

Buy this if you have a gassy baby! This is amazing for a baby with gas problems. This helped my child overcome the gassy problems and helped with reflex.

Great for tongue tie! These worked great for my baby who we didn't know at the time had a tongue tie. The flow is nice and slow so he was able to drink without any spilling out.

Baby loved - Me not as much My baby loved these bottles. My only concern is that they are difficult and aggravating to wash. So many pieces but it helped the colic disappear.

We had a lot of issues with our little girl during and after feedings so our pediatrician recommended these bottles and they were a game changer. I only gave it a 4 star because cleaning and washing them is not as fun. Lots of little nooks and crannies, but the manufacturer does provide the small brush to clean those.

Amazing I love this bottle. I used this bottle every time I have my kids and they love it I love it.

Pro/Con of Mr.Brown's Bottle I would say that these bottles have pros and cons to it. A pro is that its reduces colic in babies when feeding but a con about them is that its hard to clean out the blue thing that is inside it.

The one and only bottles to use. I have used these bottles for all three of my kids. When switching to another type of bottle in a pinch, I really noticed a huge difference. These are the only bottles I will use. I recommend them to everyone I know who has or will have a baby. They really helped my two out of three colicky babies. My third has never been colicky thankfully, but I still use them.

Love/Hate Relationship I have a love/hate relationship with Dr. Brown. I love how they help your baby with colic issues, but I don't understand why no matter what you do, the bottle spills. It's such a waste of very expensive formula, which right now is hard to find. There are multiple pieces to the bottle, so you do spend a lot of time cleaning and piecing them back together.

Great bottle's I love these bottle's. I used them with all four of my kids. Babies don't get so much gas from their milk because of this bottle!