Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222 carley222
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• missdrp By  missdrp
    05.31.19

Just OK!

I have used this product on various occasions and find that it is not all that moisturizing. I am African American and perhaps my skin is drier due to age. I find that the Olay Age Defying body wash is so much better!

• Alphamom08 By  Alphamom08
    05.31.19

Super moisturizing

Hands down most moisturizing wash around! Love the feeling of baby soft skin ! So nourishing.

• Michellerenee101 By  Michellerenee101
    05.23.19

Love this.

Love love love this product, it always leave my hair feeling so smooth and less damaged. The smell is fantastic as well. I would definitely recommend this for all hair types also.

• Griseida By  Griseida
    11.28.18

Not for me

It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair. Not good for me

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

is makes my hair and my sisters hair soft and we love it walmart has itt

• Amber554 By  Amber554
    10.12.18

I?m sorry but Dove is the absolute best body wash around I only use dove!! The smell is great and leaves your skin feeling great not Dryed out!

• Criselle By  Criselle
    10.01.18

Sent From Heaven.

Firstly when you have thick, long, curly hair you need a great product to assist you with the maintenance of your hair. Dove came along and just made my job easy it's really amazing and made me love my hair more and I dont stress about it anymore.

• phyll58 By  phyll58
    09.27.18

New favorite shampoo

loved this Dove shampoo. Rinses easily, leaves hair manageable and soft.

• Skyelynn98 By  Skyelynn98
    09.18.18

Dove

I like it. Makes your hair feel soft. Also smells good

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Love dove

Dove body wash is amazing. I love the way it smells and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth