Amazon .com Review | SheSpeaks

• susan1199 By  susan1199
    01.30.21

True believer in Amazon.

I really depend on Amazon, as I live in rural Michigan and do not have access in my small town to many things that we need. I renovated my home and bought many items on Amazon. I love the Prime membership, too!

• Meinfo11 By  Meinfo11
    01.28.21

Reliable

Great service, helps with issues.

• KayBear4 By  KayBear4
    01.28.21

Everyone knows it for a reason!

Great website, deals, and organization. Fair shipping methods and prices!

• Melody_2020 By  Melody_2020
    01.27.21

Love Amazon

I love ordering things over amazon. This is because you get to read all of the reviews of a product from real customers, which helps me decide if I should or should not get a product. Furthermore, they seem to have almost everything I search for.

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    01.27.21

Amazon

I have not used Amazon until last Christmas. It has been wonderful to have. With the covid I have shopped online even more in 2020. I have already started ordering for birthdays.

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    01.25.21

I love Amazon! I've had some difficult times in my life and was unable to go out to shop. I shopped online and was able to get everything I needed and delivered in great timing. There customer service is great. I can't say I had a bad moment with them that was not rectified and to y advantage.

• Aaliyahlove By  Aaliyahlove
    01.15.21

Great place to shop

Amazon offers great prices and cool items. I buy items for my entire household. From toys to cool notebooks and pens. I have been a loyal customer for at least 10 years.

• pdms1993 By  pdms1993
    01.10.21

Best buying experience

The second i got home from having my son year the first thing i did was get an amazon prime account and ive bought several hundred items since. And amazon movies and music are worth the money i pay monthy for the subscription alone. Plus Christmas was the best its ever been thanks to the fast easy convient and money saving amazon

• Jrcloud89 By  Jrcloud89
    01.08.21

Gotta Love Amazon

This one is easy! Love Amazon! You can get literally anything from Amazon.com and with amazon prime you get awesome exclusive offers. Like 1 day shipping, free shipping, movies, and more!

• aearly By  aearly
    12.30.20

Easy to use

I love amazon since the way to receive packages at the door of your house seems to me very comfortable and convenient, especially during this year

• jehousel By  jehousel
    12.19.20

Seems to Match competitors sales

I like shopping amazon if I cannot find the stuff I need locally, it also works great for gifting for showers during Covid. The threshold of $25 to get free shipping on most items is doable too. Probably my favorite this is that it tends to match it's pricing to it's competitors so it allows me to shop them to consolidate my shopping list to just them instead of having to make stops or orders to 2-3 stores

• krstnshdwl By  krstnshdwl
    12.19.20

great site

i love amazon the gift cards never expire and if you buy prime the shipping is always free and usually only takes 2 days the products are usually great quality

• Hot-tamale By  Hot-tamale
    12.18.20

love it

i love amazon.com You can find so many things that you can't find locally and they have good customer service.

• Vinnie By  Vinnie
    12.18.20

Recommend

I love Amazon.com, I find so many amazing products. Recommend this store/sight to everyone.

• Lovingmy6 By  Lovingmy6
    12.17.20

Filter your options to suit your needs

My number one go to hub for any and everything you can think of so many options and brands available almost any company you can think is now right there offering better shipping time and pricing