Always Always Discreet Maximum Absorbency Underwear | SheSpeaks

• billie71 billie71
    02.12.16

These are so awesome, the fully protect me when I am out and about, they make me feel safe and comfortable. No one can even tell I am wearing them and that there.. really makes me happy! I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• SoniaSua By  SoniaSua
    08.18.19

Works great!

I used these after giving birth and they were amazing! It was nice to have the protection I needed against leaks and also be able to have something that felt comfortable while doing so.

• Aquarella By  Aquarella
    03.04.19

This product was acceptable until changes were made. It's not working. The "pad" is too short and not WIDE or THICK enough. It rolls with the slightest bit of moisture in it. The urine collects outside of it and then onto clothing. My gynecologist said had her patients complain. As far as using it at night, if you sleep on your back, the urine flows outside of it. The pad NEEDS to be longer. I tried other brands, and found the same problems. Therefore, it seems that there is nothing on the market right now that does the job.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    09.26.16

Pricey

I liked the style and the fit of these when it came to the absorbency not so much maybe because I was a heavy wetter. I use these as I got a sample in the mail along with a coupon I had a C-section and my bladder muscles were weak disposable undergarments helped me a lot. Like I mentioned before style and comfort two thumbs up absorbency no. I found a cheaper brand that was more absorbent

• Charriess By  Charriess     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.16.16

The Always Discreet Maximum Absorbency was very bulky for my mother to wear comfortably. The absorbency was good, she still felt the need to change consistently after each use. It felt more like an adult diaper then an absorbent under garment. I agreed the product looks like it could use improvement in wear, feel, texture, absorbency and look from Always. Thank you for the opportunity to sample this product.

• mmiller1118 By  mmiller1118     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.02.16

it works well they are fairly discreet and absorbent also.

• Lparker1 By  Lparker1
    02.23.16

Did not get to try it. I would have liked the opportunity.

• carmen8335 By  carmen8335     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.17.16

Another great product by Always! Very comfortable to wear and very discreet as the name suggests. I received a product from SheSpeaks in exchange for my review.

• babytrey By  babytrey     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.15.16

I received a free sample from she speaks. I tried these on several different occasions and I thought they worked very well. They were comfortable to wear and did not show through my clothes.

• VickiCoffey By  VickiCoffey     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.13.16

I am pleasantly surprised how comfortable these Always Discreet are! They dont feel big and bulky, and they dont look bulky either. I would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting a discreet undergarment that works! Kudos Always!!! I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• billie71 By  billie71     SheSpeaks Tester