#SheSpeaksReviews: Skincare! Two Chances to Win a $50 Gift Card to Buy Your Favorites

SheSpeaksTeam By SheSpeaksTeam 03.10.21

How many skincare products do you own? It's probably more than you think.

What do you put on... after you shower, before you go to bed or before you leave the house?
What do you use... in the winter when it's cold or in the summer when it's hot?
What products do you keep... in the bathroom, on your nightstand, on your desk, in the kitchen, in your purse, or in your car?

There's lotion, sunscreen, serum, eye cream, moisturizer, scrub, cleanser, toner, lip balm, body lotion, hand cream, face oils and so much more.

All in all,  SheSpeaks staffers say they use between 8 and 33 skincare products. How many do you own? Tell us all about them!

Write a Product Review here for each skincare product you own. For each review you write in March, you'll be entered to win one of two $50 gift cards to purchase your favorite product!

The more products you review, the more chances you have to win.

Here's how it works:

1. Think about all of the skincare products you own.
  2. All throughout March, write a review for each of these products HERE.
  3. Two participants will each win a $50 gift card to the store of their choice to purchase their favorite products (or whatever else they want!).
Right now, our members have reviewed over 600 skincare products. Make sure your favorites are represented!

For directions on how to write a SheSpeaks Product Review in just a few easy steps, click here.

Questions? Email info@shespeaks.com. We'd be happy to help!

*Two lucky contestants will be chosen at random to each receive a $50 gift card to their favorite store where they purchase skincare products, as long as the gift card can easily be purchased online. Giveaway is open through March 31, 2020 to U.S. residents at least 18 years of age. Entrants must be a member of SheSpeaks. If you are not a member, click here to join. Winner will be notified by email.

Update: Thanks to all who entered. Congrats to our winners, SheSpeaks members tjs68111 and 20manderz08!

Make a Comment

Comment  *

• BREEBOOF By BREEBOOF
    05.12.21

i need something for the bags under my eyes

• sweetlee By sweetlee
    04.02.21

After I shower I put on moisturizer all over my body followed perfume.  I use a thick lotion on my feet before bed.  There's a pretty long list of products that I use on my face.  I have a special morning and night skin care routine.

• gypsymoon By gypsymoon
    04.01.21

I have and use 6 daily.

• GreenEyes81 By GreenEyes81
    03.31.21

Hi everyone I actually own 14 skincare products from extractors to toner, mositurozers, exfoliants, serums, it's a mad house over here. I have oily skin and you Know the not so fun oily skin problems large & clogged pores, the list goes on. So I really have to be careful what I use on my skin. I love products by FAB, Clinque,Loreal, Cerve & Witch Hazel.

• jeabrown By jeabrown
    03.31.21

I'm in the process of trying new moisturizers. My skin has gotten drier lately and I've noticed a few more wrinkles developing on my forehead. :-(  I've also been searching for an undereye cream.

• Victorialynn By Victorialynn
    03.29.21

To be honest when it comes to skin care I might have 10 right now I need to stock up on more .

• Thecorpsebride By Thecorpsebride
    03.29.21

I have hundreds of products!! Lol

• Britney4 By Britney4
    03.28.21

I want to try undereye creams

• assiam By assiam
    03.28.21

I have a ton of skin care products!

• aurora88 By aurora88
    03.27.21

I love oil of Olay

• niferr By niferr
    03.27.21

I have tried all sorts of brands but really for my sensitive Rosasea skin the soothe from rodan and fields is what I come back to. Along with ponds cleansing cloths always on the ready! Hate paying that much but what I've been through for my skin I've spent A LOT of money for my minimalist look!

• mgml63 By mgml63
    03.26.21

Olay. Night and day cream or serum

• ppj927 By ppj927
    03.26.21

I'd love to write a review for every product,  but would take several weeks to write them all. I am a true skincare JUNKIE.  It is hard to admit,  but I like to try different things. I use a couple subscription boxes to feed this addiction to beauty products.  I get to try some high end stuff I'd never be able to afford on a regular basis.  I've gotten a few Murad full size products and samples that I love for a fraction of the cost.

• Tsammy By Tsammy
    03.26.21

I have lots of different skin care products because I like trying all different kinds

• stef42678 By stef42678
    03.25.21

I love Origins skincare for the great ingredients and it feels so good on my skin!