#SheSpeaksReviews: Kitchen Appliances! Enter to win 1 of 2 $50 Gift Cards

SheSpeaksTeam By SheSpeaksTeam 04.07.21
#SheSpeaksReviews: Kitchen Appliances! Enter to win 1 of 2 $50 Gift Cards
When you look around your kitchen, how many appliances do you see? It's not just your fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher.

What do you use to make drinks? Coffee maker, electric tea kettle, sparkling water & soda maker, coffee grinder, juicer, milk frother, espresso machine...

What do you use for everyday cooking? Airfryer, instapot, rice cooker, blender, toaster, toaster oven, slow cooker, food processor, pressure cooker...

What do you use to make cooking more fun? Bread maker, stand mixer, indoor grill, waffle maker, pasta maker, ice cream maker, panini press, popcorn popper...

Let others know about all of the kitchen appliances that help make your life easier!

Write a Product Review here for each kitchen appliance you own. For each review you write in April, you'll be entered to win 1 of 2 $50 Gift Cards toward a new kitchen appliance you've been dreaming of.

The more products you review, the more chances you have to win.

Here's how it works:

1. Think about all of the kitchen appliances you own. Click here for ideas!
  2. All throughout April, write reviews of your kitchen appliances HERE. (Kitchen Appliances go in the Home & Garden section of Product Reviews.)
  3. Two participants will each win a $50 gift card to purchase a new kitchen appliance (or whatever else they prefer!)

For directions on how to write a SheSpeaks Product Review in just a few easy steps, click here.

Questions? Email info@shespeaks.com. We'd be happy to help!

*Two lucky contestants will be chosen at random to receive a $50 gift card to the store of their choice, as long as the gift card can be easily purchased online. Giveaway is open through April 30, 2020 to U.S. residents at least 18 years of age. Entrants must be a member of SheSpeaks. If you are not a member, click here to join. Winner will be notified by email.

Make a Comment

Comment  *

• littlemisscase By littlemisscase
    04.16.21

I just used my air fryer on some fried mushrooms for the first time and let me tell you how great they were the second time!! 🤤🤤 I lovvve  my air fryer.. 💓💓💓

• gunsNglitter69 By gunsNglitter69
    04.15.21

I love my Air Fryer! Never thought I would use it as much as I do but it's put to good use nearly every single day

• allsmilesme By allsmilesme

• simbalala By simbalala

Love my Instant Pot & Airfryer

• reddhedd17 By reddhedd17
    04.14.21

I would love to win a coffee pot!

• melmorgan4 By melmorgan4

kITCHENAID MIXER!!!

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By BOSSLADYNELLIE
    04.13.21

I would love to have a blender because mines broken

• KMP1971 By KMP1971
    04.13.21

The best thing of my kitchen appliances is the ice maker on my refrigerator! I love crushed ice and the ice maker gives my husband his big ice cubes and me the crushed ice I adore!

• elizdup By elizdup

2. But need more!!!

• SheelaSaxena By SheelaSaxena
    04.13.21

My air fryer!! I love it!

• mrenda By mrenda
    04.13.21

I love my KitchenAid mixer, it helps with arthritis and gets the job done.

• xoxosbg By xoxosbg
    04.13.21

I love my Nespresso! Fancy coffee at home!

• falu215 By falu215
    04.13.21

Air Fryer, is there anything this thing can't cook!