Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara | SheSpeaks

• sadipanella sadipanella
    08.21.17

i absolutely love this product. the name definitely fits!! but i do have to say that because of how full and long it makes your lashes look this mascara has had a tendency to clump and look like spider legs when you apply 2 or 3 coats. so i highly reccomend this product (especially the waterproof version) but i will say that a little bit of this product does go a long way.

• Jenna_B By  Jenna_B
    04.29.20

Good mascara

This mascara gives me dark and voluminous lashes! The brush is really good and I love the packaging! I wished it would make my lashes longer tho. Overall it?s a great mascara!

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    04.14.20

One of the best!

This is a great mascara! It stays on all day and holds the curl in my lashes! It does tend to flake by the end of the night.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.27.20

Marvelous Mascara

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• Tessaxreann By  Tessaxreann
    01.13.20

Amazing

This is my favorite mascara I?ve purchased it 4 times it gives the length for my lashes and it?s not think and clumpy doesn?t flake

• senam_ By  senam_
    01.13.20

Holy grail mascara!

The stuff is incredible. Nothing makes my lashes look as full and as long as Too Faced Better Than Sex. I?ve strayed a few times to see if there is anything better but I always come back to this one.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.17.19

Love

Loved this mascara so much, went on great no cou is and my lashes looked fab!

• Gaelicark By  Gaelicark
    12.17.19

Da bomb diggity

What a find! I've been using this for over a year, and I can't live without it! Goes on smooth, plump up the lashes and looks like da bomb diggity! Vegan, cruelty-free and lasts a good long time... a Fabulous investment!

• nahida1995 By  nahida1995
    12.16.19

Love them

One of my favorite mascaras. Makes my eyes pop. With a couple extra coats and it looks like you have falsies on

• Jbeard1987 By  Jbeard1987
    09.04.19

Takes a lot of work to build up

I wasn?t super impressed with this mascara. It was very buildable, but not worth the price tag.

• Slave2my7 By  Slave2my7
    06.14.19

Can I get a spoolie after?

I'm kinda in a love/hate relationship with this wand. Lol I just wish that it didn't clump up on me. My eyelashes are sparsish and this formula & wand is just too much.