too faced better than sex mascara | SheSpeaks

• sadipanella sadipanella
    08.21.17

i absolutely love this product. the name definitely fits!! but i do have to say that because of how full and long it makes your lashes look this mascara has had a tendency to clump and look like spider legs when you apply 2 or 3 coats. so i highly reccomend this product (especially the waterproof version) but i will say that a little bit of this product does go a long way.

• Jbeard1987 By  Jbeard1987
    09.04.19

Takes a lot of work to build up

I wasn?t super impressed with this mascara. It was very buildable, but not worth the price tag.

• Slave2my7 By  Slave2my7
    06.14.19

Can I get a spoolie after?

I'm kinda in a love/hate relationship with this wand. Lol I just wish that it didn't clump up on me. My eyelashes are sparsish and this formula & wand is just too much.

• Pabjorgen By  Pabjorgen
    03.13.19

Best high end!

Absolutely love this mascara! This is one of the best ?high end? mascara I have used. It thickens and lengthens lashes without getting clumpy. Does not smudge. Have repurchased several times!

• Funny-girl By  Funny-girl
    03.12.19

Highly recommend

I really love this mascara really nice and easy to apply i got this from boxycharm a full size and i use it like everyday. I highly recommend this mascara.

• Alongmire By  Alongmire
    11.19.18

Love love love

I absolutely love this mascara! My all time favorite! It does dry up quickly if not careful! But I would recommend this to anyone

• lilysand16 By  lilysand16
    11.11.18

Cute Mascara

I love this mascara. The pink packaging is adorable. This mascara curls and volumizes my eyelashes. I love the hourglass shaped wand because it grabs your lashes and lifts them. The formula is so long wearing that you only need one coat. My only problem is that if you use two coats it will make your eyelashes look clumpy. But in general, I absolutely love this mascara. I also love the waterproof version.

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

A little clumpy

One of my favorite mascaras but it does tend to get a bit clumpy.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

love it but not the price tag

I love my semi-high end make up but mascara is one of those items it pains me to pay a lot for. You have to throw it out every 3 months and I NEVER use the same one every single day for 3 months I like to have a few in rotation, so when the expiration comes I feel like I didn't get enough use out of it. That being said, it hasn't stopped me from purchasing them completely and I do love this mascara. I don't wear it to work as it is a bit much but it definitely lengthens and gives volume. I find for me it even gives them a nice natural curl. But holy raccoon city taking it off... oh AND the waterproof is not the same formula and is no where near a good, FYI.

• Kulate2198 By  Kulate2198
    01.18.18

Best Mascara!

If you're serious about having long, luxurious lashes and are willing to drop a pretty penny for it then this mascara is worth the try. I swear by it and recommend it to everyone. I naturally have long curled lashes but when i put on my mascara (i use it everyday) it, by default, gives me big dramatic and playful lashes that with just two coats reach my eyebrows. As a fan of falsies i found myself retiring my lashes shortly after i discovered this mascara. I tried everything to get big lashes, even did the two different mascara trick but it either clumped or had too much fall out or just simply never gave me the length i desired but this mascara gave me length i never even knew my lashes could reach. Its quite literally the perfect mascara and i wouldn't trade it for the world. I even have to literally be careful about how much i put on so that my everyday lashes don't look so huge! Again, highly recommend it, application process is always important, especially for such a powerful mascara, i honestly would even recommend practice using it before seriously applying it so you can get a feel of it and know how to bring it , and your lashes to work together to bring out the full potential.

• Kulate2198 By  Kulate2198