Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation Review Page 9 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• littlemommashome By  littlemommashome
    12.28.11

I really looked like I was wearing a real thick mask in this makeup, I would not recommend it to anyone.

• viiianca By  viiianca
    12.05.11

I am NOT a fan of mineral make up. It feels like I am trapped under the powder and it made my skin itch.

• BLUELEOG By  BLUELEOG
    12.01.11

I find the powder didn't really apply well and is messy, especially with dark colored clothing on. I'm just using it occasionally to use it up since I spent the money.

• renamac By  renamac
    11.19.11

pretty handy having the brush available right there with the powder.

• spitts49 By  spitts49
    11.02.11

not such a big fan on this one.

• jentydust By  jentydust
    10.30.11

The brush makes the makeup go on streaky and cakey. Not good good if you have fine lines..

• aquapod360 By  aquapod360
    10.28.11

This was just ok,It tended to make my face look pasty and define mt blemishes rather than hide them! It was hard to get it even too!

• karink By  karink
    10.28.11

I think this product was hard to use!! It went on dry and make my skin look horrible

• volleyball1 By  volleyball1
    10.28.11

The applicator was very easy to use, but the quality of it was bad. I usually use the mineral powder of Bare Minerals so for me this powder was a HUGE downgrade! It didn't cover your blemishes that well and if you have any lines, don't expect them to be covered up. Overall I would NOT recommend this product to anyone!

• sassysandy1969 By  sassysandy1969
    10.27.11

i didnt really like this product!

• zachsheart By  zachsheart
    10.27.11

I have used several different types of mineral make ups and have been taught professionally how to apply it- so I consider myself a mineral make up pro. This one by far the worst. It had made me look like a bad version of Snookie from Jersey Shore. Not only was my face orange, but it was cakey, flakey, messy and then it clogged my pores so badly that I ended up with having an acne breakout of which I have not had since my late teens and now I am in my 40's. I would never recommend this to anyone I know unless I had some kind of grudge against them. The cheap comes out expensive

• spidertoo By  spidertoo
    10.27.11

This is a great product. I find it is as good if not better than the high price make up from Belks.It goes on good and it really lasts

• Sunnygirl1204 By  Sunnygirl1204
    10.27.11

I have tried many mineral make-up products but this one is great, goes on smooth and lasts all day.. once again great product!

• eventlady By  eventlady
    10.27.11

Made me look older, my skin looked washed out...Expected more and got less.

• callmemerrianne By  callmemerrianne
    10.27.11

This made my skin look dry and it seemed to emphasize my fine lines and wrinkles. It was easy to apply, though.