Pampers Premium Care Diapers Review Page 9 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• MommyByNurture By  MommyByNurture     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

My son is 20 months old and wanting to show signs of clearly potty training but right now diapers are Mommy's best friend. Pampers Swaddlers was our choice early on but soon you lose the wet detector strip as a child grows. He is currently in size 4's and I like having that strip to relay the message to me if he is wet without having to squish his front side and feel for wetness. The indicator on the Pampers Premium Care Diapers is beyond excellent because when he IS wet, the diaper is NOT squishy like other styles or brands can be. I have to admit the scent gave me a feeling of nostalgia as they remind me of the fresh baby scent of a Cabbage Patch baby doll. Clean and the desire to cuddle, which we all love to cuddle our babies. The tabs are sturdy and strong so he is not pulling at them and the biggest issue we have had with disposables is the "crunchy" feel so he is grabbing and his waist or legs. Not the case here. He leaves the diaper alone until he has soiled it and tells me he wants a change. I love how soft they are not only against his skin but against mine. I am so excited they go up in extended sizes so he can wear them while getting ready to potty train and they will be number on one my list for buying friends who are expecting or myself again in the future! I must also say...he can sleep THROUGH THE NIGHT with these and no leaks. That is 8-10hrs!

• kam180 By  kam180     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I received Pampers Premium Care diapers in size 4 through SheSpeaks in exchange for my open and honest review. As a mother of 3, I have tried every diaper on the market. I have tried Pampers diapers in the past, with my favorite being Pampers swaddlers in newborn size. They are the perfect fit for newborn babies. As far as the Pampers Premium Care, the difference I see between them and the leading lower-cost competitive brand diapers is they seem lighter in material yet still hold well. I did find I had to change the baby more often and could not let her sleep through the night as they do not hold through the night, at least not for mine who sleeps 12 hours. For daytime, I do appreciate the wetness indicator. My greatest concern is how heavily scented these are. To me, that exudes a heavy use of harsh chemicals, which is a concern for sensitive skin, including eczema. For an honest opinion, Premium Care is not an improvement over Pampers' other lines. I would suggest an unscented version and more absorbent material in the inner lining of the diaper.

• dwmommy By  dwmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

These are the best diapers we have used yet. Usually our little one explodes out of diapers but he hasn't yet. He also has sensitive skin and after using these for a few days we haven't noticed any rashes or redness. The diapers are super soft and have cute patterns on them. I think many moms will love these pampers. I will be buying these again and recommending these diapers to all moms I know who are looking including both of my sister's who are expecting little ones at the end of the year!

• katrinakroeplin By  katrinakroeplin     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Pampers diapers are one of our favorite. My daughter is just getting out of them but still needs the help especially at night time. I find that Pampers helps the best as we don?t leak (we all know how much work it is if there are leaks overnight). My daughter kept saying, oh my night time diapers. She also loves how soft they are, as do I. We have had diapers in the past that are so hard and uncomfy that she didn?t want to put on. As far as price goes, they are great. Of course it depends on what size you want for how many you get and the cost, but they are competitive with the other major brands on the market. I would definite get more until we are completely out of diapers.

• BrittanyShaw By  BrittanyShaw     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I received a package of Pampers Premium Care diapers for free in exchange for my opinions. We only use Pamper diapers in our home and when I received the newest ones I couldn't wait to try them out on my 1 year old daughter. These diapers are providing excellent leak control and don't cause any irritation or rashes on my daughter. I love the simple and clean pattern of the diapers and I love how light weight they are. It's been so hot around our home this Summer that my daughter has been sporting her Pampers Diapers all around the house and she's completely content in them. These are true to size and fit like a glove. A++ for these Pampers Premium Care Diapers, I'm truly in love and will continue to use them on my daughter!

• bobbysgirl777 By  bobbysgirl777     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I love these diapers. The quality is visible as soon as you look at them, you can feel the thickness, softness and stretch. The softness of these diapers is the best I have ever seen. They feel like cotton, it is amazing. I know that they are very comfortable on my daughter. She loves to take her diapers off, and she actually keeps these on. They are super absorbent and gentle on her skin. I love knowing she is comfortable and can sleep through the night without leaking or getting a rash. I really like the simplistic style too, but that is just a bonus.

• ItsPeachyKeen By  ItsPeachyKeen     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

They are amazing. They keep my babies butt dry and never wet. He also ahsn't had any redness or diaper rashes since he isn't sitting in a wet diaper. They are also soft and comfy for him to run around in and also climb! They are amazing and well worth trying.

• lughead13 By  lughead13     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Pampers is the only diaper brand in our house. These diapers were great....they allowed my little one to move with ease, yet covered the rump. These diapers are super-soft and smell great! And the mesh lining is a wonderful idea. I would definitely recommend these diapers to all my friends and family.

• JMET072812 By  JMET072812     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Pampers have always been essential in our household. Cheap brands just don't cut it for newborns. They have so many explosive diapers, well at least in my breastfeeding experience, that a good quality diaper is a necessity. This brand of pampers has definitely not disappointed us. I have a newborn boy and he pees A LOT. Not only do they hold his massive amounts of pee, but they don't make him smell like urine and haven't caused any rashes or discomfort for.him. I definitely always buy pampers for friends when they have babies and will always use them in the swaddle stages too

• JennsBlahBlahblog By  JennsBlahBlahblog     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I have always liked Pampers they have been my favorite and I wasn't disappointed with this product. They are absorbent, soft, and my daughter didn't have any problems with them. I gave mist of them to my sister n law not because I didn't like them but her daughter has sensitive skin and she really liked them. She too is a Pampers mom. I didn't experiances any overnight leaks and do recommend them

• khyaiin By  khyaiin     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

The Pampers Premium Care Diapers are an all around pretty good diaper. A quick google search shows that the premium care line is available in the Middle East, Africa, and parts of Europe. I am finding it hard to see the difference between these and the Pampers Swaddlers, which we currently use. My baby is in size 3 and we are just transitioning from swaddlers into cruisers. What seems to be the difference, to me (and this could just be my own perception), is that these are softer. They feel more like soft cotton fabric than swaddlers, but only by a little bit. What I like about these as compared to the Swaddlers is that they don't have branded characters on them. I know it seems like a silly complaint, but my child isn't old enough to watch tv let alone love characters, I just hate having it shoved down our throats. Another thing that I like is that the manufactured smell of perfume isn't as strong in these diapers. As someone who is very sensitive to scents and perfumes, this is a huge plus for me. When I use the natural diapers, they also do not have a scent or characters, but they don't work as well. These still have a scent, but it is less pronounced. Pampers work the best in terms of keeping it all in. The premium care line seems to work just as well for me and my baby as the swaddlers. So, if they were available here in the United States I would consider buying them. However, I would not pay more than swaddlers prices for them. To me, they seem essentially the same.

• jchandler By  jchandler     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I haven't ever been a fan of pampers. I like that they're soft and smell like baby powder but I've found that because they're so soft, when they are filled with pee, they tend to feel wet. The baby powder smell also masks the poop smell of a newborn (which is good) but it also makes it hard for me to tell if they've pooped without moving the diaper to check. One of my biggest pet peeves with pampers is the mesh inside of the diaper. It sticks to the babies bum when they poop if you don't get to the poopy diaper right away. I also hate their tabs, I feel like they're going to rip off if I pull too hard and they don't stretch as far as I'd like them to. I've gotten through half of the box that was sent to me and we only had one blow out so at least that's going for them. I don't find that these diapers are anything special. Now what I did like about these is they seem to be slightly wider than my go to huggies so maybe that's why there weren't many blow outs. I think these diapers work pretty well despite the things I don't like about them but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them and I definitely wouldn't pay extra because they are a Premium diaper.

• azsurferchica By  azsurferchica     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Pampers have always been my favorite brand. These didn't disappoint. The diapers were soft inside and out and my little one seemed comfortable in them. She didn't have any issues with rashes or irritation at all. The inside has a netting type of material that helps pull mess away from the skin and I also find it helps avoid blowout messes. I can't say that we had NO leaks, and I don't feel like these were quite as absorbent as other varieties. I'm personally not a fan of the baby powder-y scent and would prefer if they came in an unscented variety, but it isn't unbearable. Overall, I like them and would certainly use them again!

• rkosully By  rkosully     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I have always loved Pampers, and now I love them even more! I was pleased to receive a sample box of these Premium Care diapers. They are well-made and fit snugly and are very absorbent. My little one stayed as dry as could be expected and did not seem uncomfortable at all!

• everythingmommyhood By  everythingmommyhood     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Ever since I had my first baby almost 7 years ago, Pampers were number one on our list. They've improved so much over the years and I can't rave enough about the new Pampers Premium Care. These are SO soft and the animal prints are adorable. They fit my toddler very well and are a very slim diaper. They absorb really well and we haven't had ANY leaks or blowouts at all with the new Pampers Premium Care. I really like the inside mesh liner that pulls away any wetness too. I may be weird, but I LOVE the sweet baby smell of these diapers as well! I will be recommending these to my friends and family for their little ones, and I will be buying these again!