Bounty Paper Towels | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.15.14

They are a good paper towel but not my favorite brand. They do not absorb as well as other brands and are not as durable. They are also pretty expensive.

• These are way too expensive! Come down a mile on the price, and maybe.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

I love these towels, but I don't like the select-a-size. I only get the all white ones. They are sturdy and last while using them for cleaning or drying.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    01.09.13

These are tried and true. Leave no little pieces behind on my mirrors - other brands do. I only buy bounty now.

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.08.13

This is a strong paper towel. I love using the smaller sheet. Select a size is awesome.

• GabriellaC By  GabriellaC
    12.29.12

Nothing like Bounty paper, want a good quality paper that wont rip? Then get Bounty paper!

• mewyrick By  mewyrick
    12.27.12

Love the 1/2 sheet bounty.

• im26e4u04 By  im26e4u04
    11.08.12

i have these on had all the time! with a 4 year old you have to!

• sherryllmac By  sherryllmac
    11.08.12

Bounty paper towels I think is the most popular and the most effective and versatile paper towels out there.It`s a little pricey but it`s worth it ,you can wash and dry and reuse it its so cool, this is my personal favorite. i love it! I highly recommend it to everyone!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

My favorite paper towels. I buy the select-a-size because they work so well, you really only need half a sheet.

• JenSchwieb By  JenSchwieb
    10.09.12

I love Bounty paper towels! This is by far my favorite brand. They are strong, even strong enough to use as a wash cloth on occasion. My only issue is the price, but you definitely get a better quality than many other brands.

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

Bounty is my favorite brand of paper towels! They soak up spills without tearing and I use them with my glass cleaner to clean all the windows and mirrors in my house and car. No complaints here!