OPI Nail Lacquer Review Page 9 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• Tjchrisman By  Tjchrisman
    10.27.11

I love OPI Nail Polish. I use it at home and when I go to the salon to have a manicure/pedicure! I think it stays on longer. It will last 2 weeks + on my toes. I love that they have so many colors to chose from and they have unique names so that you can remember them. I am also using the Chip Skip which helps to keep them from chiping!

• BresBaubles By  BresBaubles
    10.27.11

I love OPI Nail color. I have had great experiences with every single shade I've tried thus far and that's a lot! My favorite is Strawberry Margarita- it's a great pink that's perfect for Summer or just to add a pop of color. Most salons use this nail polish and if I am getting a mani/ pedi and love it, I generally buy the polish too to do my touch up with. I would highly recommend OPI Nail Laquer.

• maryska By  maryska
    10.26.11

this the best polish ever! i can not wear anything on my nails like wraps or acrylics. when i get opi polish on my nails at the salon, it lasts at least a week with minimal chipping and flaking off.

• mguerrero By  mguerrero
    10.26.11

I love there nail polishes! Their color selection is amazing!! I love there Shatter nail polishes also.

• satisfy_my_s0ulxx By  satisfy_my_s0ulxx
    10.26.11

I love OPI polish! They have the longest lasting LAQUER and the best brush for application! The color lasts longer then any other brand. The color selection is by far better then other polish companies. The new collections they come out with are always a step above other polishes.

• chanteusse By  chanteusse
    09.28.11

So many colors to choose from. Updated collections each season.This polish stays on so well with each manicure and pedicure. No chipping ever. Especially love "Not Really a Waitress", "An Affair in Red Square" ,"Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous" and "Suzy Takes the Wheel".

• KaylaJ67 By  KaylaJ67
    09.27.11

My go to nail polish. If I ever am in need of a color I always go to their selections first. I usually only have to use 2 coats and am good to go and if someone pays a compliment on my nail polish, it is a good bet it is OPI. They may be a bit more pricey than the regular drug store buys, but considering they are longer lasting on both your nails and the bottle, to me they are definitely worth the price.

• kurtsmom By  kurtsmom
    07.24.11

just bought a new OPI - "brights power" and i must say it's the first color i didn't like and will return. OPI stays on and doesn't chip easily, especially if you use their top coat, but this color went on unevenly. it took three coats and on some fingers 4 coats to get it to look uniform. i typically put two coats on but i can't do three or four!

• Denisegrnk By  Denisegrnk
    06.01.11

OPI is the BEST nail polish! When I get my manicure it's the only brand I pick. They have the Best colors and it lasts longer then other brands!! Great product 5stars for sure!!

• LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA By  LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA
    05.04.11

LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THE SPLATTER VERSION

• xgabriellla By  xgabriellla
    05.03.11

this is the BEST nail polish i have EVER tried! the variety of colors they have is amazing! the names of the polishes are very creative and i love buying new ones and adding them to my collection. although they are a bit pricey, i still think they are worth every penny. they stay on for a while and dont chip easily. if you've never tried OPI, i suggest you drop what your doing and go pick up a bottle.

• JessB530 By  JessB530
    02.09.11

One of the only brands of polish that I will use. LOVE their color selections.

• kapley By  kapley
    01.13.11

Opi is my favorite brand in nail polish! I enjoy the colors they have to offer, and it seems that this brand of nail polish stays on my nails longer!

• missmossy By  missmossy
    01.02.11

Currently wearing my OPI red nail polish on my toes. I agree with Emilycoo that this is by far the best nail polish. I love the colors they offer (love that they offer matte finished colors) becuase I'm not crazy about the glossy colors. The polish lasts so long on your nails. I highly recommend this brand!

• selfish333 By  selfish333
    01.02.11

Great color selection. The longest lasting polish brand I have tried to date. Always a satisfied customer.