Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Flouride Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I do NOT like the texture of this toothpaste but it does seem to keep my coffee stains from coming back whenever I whiten my teeth with strips. I only grab a bottle of this to brush with after each time I've used whitening strips.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I love using this toothpaste! I could tell the difference with the color of my teeth after I used it. My teeth still feel like i just brushed them the next day.

• bshenita By  bshenita
    05.23.12

I so love this toothpaste been using it for awhile. makes your mouth feel clean and fresh.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    05.23.12

This a great product and leaves your entire mouth feeling really clean!

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.11.12

I love this toothpaste! Makes my teeth and mouth feel so clean! Works great and I notice my teeth whiter than usual, so the products works!! I will continue to use this toothpaste!

• anamika By  anamika
    02.14.12

great toothpaste........feels really fresh and clean everytime i brush and makes my teeth white....I have tried various toothpaste over the years that promise whitening...nothing worked until this one.....

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    02.04.12

Awesome product!! I use it with the mouthwash and my teeth are seriously whiter. I am a heavy coffee drinker and now my teeth are no longer yellow, I recommend this to anyone.

• alwaystru1 By  alwaystru1
    01.15.12

My oldest son turned me on to this toothpaste,After one use I was hooked.I love the clean feeling it left on my teeth' and gums.Not to mention the freash flavor. I would recommend this to all my friends I LOVE IT !!

• REBELCHICK By  REBELCHICK
    11.25.11

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TOOTHPASTE! MY TEETH STAY WHITE (AND I'M A SMOKER). IT HAS A GREAT FLAVOR TOO!

• TheJessicaBaker01 By  TheJessicaBaker01
    09.06.11

This is the only tooth paste I use now! I lve this stuff. My mouth feels so clean after using it. Has a great taste! It really does whiten your teeth. Even after the first time I used this stuff, my teeth looked whiter. I definitely recommend this stuff!

• yogachic By  yogachic
    12.05.10

Even for the price, I believe this product works well. Refreshing taste afterwards. Got my whole family using it now. :~)