Clorox Disinfecting Wipes | SheSpeaks

• HallieAllie HallieAllie
    04.10.20

cleaning

I use these all the time to wipe down everything from doorknobs, the sinks, counters, and more. The clothes hold up well and there is enough product to get the whole area clean.
  • rileypark rileypark
    07.18.12

These are good for occasional use, but they contain so many harmful chemicals. I prefer to use safer, more natural products.

• ldelia By  ldelia
    06.21.10

These things are a must have!! I use them to do quick cleanup after prepping meats in the kitchen as well as to freshen up the bathroom in between cleanings!

• sharman421 By  sharman421
    06.20.10

I hand one to each of my last period students to clean their desks. Cleans off the pencil marks, the fingerprints, and especially the germs!

• meg5078 By  meg5078
    06.18.10

I love these wipes, so easy to clean bathrooms and kitchens. With kids around the house, I worry about germs and these wipes are good to wipe door handles and anything else kids touch.

• xwilla By  xwilla
    06.17.10

I love these! I'm a clean freak to begin with, but one that lives for convenience. This combines both worlds into one easy-to-work-with wipe. All college students, moms, and cleaning-lovers NEED a container of these in the bathroom/kid's room/kitchen/wherever. I get mine in bulk from BJ's (I'm sure Sam's and Costco sellings multi-packs as well). Each pack comes with 3 containers and sells for an outrageously cheap price. Rec-ed!