Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• luvtosave By  luvtosave
    01.01.10

I like pampers swaddlers too. I love how it feels but they are too pricey for me.

• sharefell By  sharefell
    12.12.09

I love Pampers, I have tried almost all of the other diapers out there (have done many reviews of other brands) and Pampers have kept my son the driest; the only time he leaked was when he hadn't been changed for more than half a day. Love Pampers!

• miss0ctober By  miss0ctober
    12.01.09

We've tried Target brand, wal-mart brand, Huggies, and Sam's Club brand diapers. Pampers is by far the best diaper. Pampers is less bulky and easy on sensitive skin. My daughter rarely has leaks and she uses the regular diapers to sleep in.

• mrnddouglas By  mrnddouglas
    11.29.09

I really love pampers swaddlers!!! I have been using them on my son since he was born. I tried a few others like including Huggies and wasn't as pleased as I was with the Swaddlers.

• c5dcc1 By  c5dcc1
    11.19.09

one trick of the trade i found out from someone that was put a pad inside the diaper that will help out ..

• mrscote By  mrscote
    11.13.09

I have used Pamers for all 3 of my children. I love them. They all have very sensitive skin and I found these to work the best with rashes. I never had any problems with them leaking. My youngest is 4 months and the oldest is now 11. These are what I give as gifts to expectant mothers.

• afarias23 By  afarias23
    11.09.09

I think pampers have declined in quality...they are just as good as target diapers. Everytime I use pampers my baby smells like pee. She never smells with any other brand!!!! VERY strange!!!

• bnikki2124 By  bnikki2124
    10.30.09

I have been using pampers for all 2 1/2 years and we just had our third baby and never had a real problem with them.. I really like the swadlers for the newer babies!! The only thing I can think of was when the child starts to get to the point where you need to go up to the next size but they are sleeping through the night somtimes my sons would leak through but only during the night.. If you change your child enough and not let the it get to the point were the diaper is overflowing then you should not have a problem.

• CarlysMommy By  CarlysMommy
    10.30.09

My daughter's been out of diapers for 7 months but I never could use Pampers for my her. No matter which kind (Baby Dry, Cruisers, etc.) we would end up with leaks and blow outs (yuck!) all the time. We also had some problems with Huggies but that was more of a quality control issue and they were quick to remedy the situation when I complained. I always preferred Luvs to anything else and I always felt that they were the best value too.

• mmlapman By  mmlapman
    10.28.09

It seems that Procter and Gamble are having financially issues and had to lower the quality of all their diapers and continue to charge the same prices. They were hoping that consumers would not notice the difference. It is a good thing that there are other companies like Costco, Target, and Huggies that value their consumers and not resort to low marketing ploys. Shame on you Procter and Gamble.