Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• tisonlyme143 tisonlyme143
    04.14.20

love

I have used pampers and now my grandchildren use pampers, Great product, They do what they are suppose to do and I don't have to worry about leaks or my grandchildren having rashes. Definitely worth the price and I love the variety they come in. @tisonlyme143
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• aniam03 By  aniam03
    08.23.10

I love Pamers, especially the Pampers Wipes. I have tried the Dry Max, and was not fond of the product, however I will continue using Swaddlers & baby Dry products.

• david62803 By  david62803
    08.19.10

I love pampers. They hold so much better than any other brand.

• made33 By  made33
    07.20.10

I have always preferred pampers never had an issue with leakage. I have tried others not to impressed.

• faintlyevilgirl6 By  faintlyevilgirl6
    07.15.10

I Love Pampers. I've used stored brand, Huggies, and Pampers is my favorite. It's thin and it is also soft. It does leak occasionally. I've used swaddlers, swaddlers sensitive, and cruisers. I use Pampers sensitive wipes as well and my son hardly ever has a rash or reaction to the diapers or wipes.

• stacyalana By  stacyalana
    07.15.10

I love Pampers (both swaddlers and cruisers).. I refuse to use anything else!!! The are not as bulky as Huggies and really stop the leaks!

• Rogcar99 By  Rogcar99
    07.14.10

Great products. I've tried all brands and these by far are the best. I didn't bother with any other brand when I had my daughter. The only problem I've had is the occational broken tab.

• sturkie1 By  sturkie1
    07.14.10

Love them!

• luvtosave By  luvtosave
    01.01.10

I like pampers swaddlers too. I love how it feels but they are too pricey for me.