Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• mrnddouglas By  mrnddouglas
    11.29.09

I really love pampers swaddlers!!! I have been using them on my son since he was born. I tried a few others like including Huggies and wasn't as pleased as I was with the Swaddlers.

• c5dcc1 By  c5dcc1
    11.19.09

one trick of the trade i found out from someone that was put a pad inside the diaper that will help out ..

• mrscote By  mrscote
    11.13.09

I have used Pamers for all 3 of my children. I love them. They all have very sensitive skin and I found these to work the best with rashes. I never had any problems with them leaking. My youngest is 4 months and the oldest is now 11. These are what I give as gifts to expectant mothers.