Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• luvtosave By  luvtosave
    01.01.10

I like pampers swaddlers too. I love how it feels but they are too pricey for me.

• sharefell By  sharefell
    12.12.09

I love Pampers, I have tried almost all of the other diapers out there (have done many reviews of other brands) and Pampers have kept my son the driest; the only time he leaked was when he hadn't been changed for more than half a day. Love Pampers!

• miss0ctober By  miss0ctober
    12.01.09

We've tried Target brand, wal-mart brand, Huggies, and Sam's Club brand diapers. Pampers is by far the best diaper. Pampers is less bulky and easy on sensitive skin. My daughter rarely has leaks and she uses the regular diapers to sleep in.