Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• littlemoma By  littlemoma
    02.19.10

I used Pampers on my daughter and I did not have any problems.

• Mom2BellsNChris By  Mom2BellsNChris
    02.16.10

After 3 years of Cruisers with my daughter, we had to switch to Huggies for my son because the new "improvements" from Cruisers caused my son to break out in a horrible bleeding rash, that I believe was some kind of chemical burn. Within two days, the rash was completely gone, without the aid of creams!

• Mom2Ainsley By  Mom2Ainsley
    02.01.10

The overnight pampers are a joke. I bought them because they were out of huggies overnights. They leaked bad the first night. I was suprised because I had really loved the newborn pampers when my daughter was first born. We used them until she got bigger and then switched to huggies (which fit her better) and now love the kirkland brand from Costco.

• luvtosave By  luvtosave
    01.01.10

I like pampers swaddlers too. I love how it feels but they are too pricey for me.

• sharefell By  sharefell
    12.12.09

I love Pampers, I have tried almost all of the other diapers out there (have done many reviews of other brands) and Pampers have kept my son the driest; the only time he leaked was when he hadn't been changed for more than half a day. Love Pampers!

• miss0ctober By  miss0ctober
    12.01.09

We've tried Target brand, wal-mart brand, Huggies, and Sam's Club brand diapers. Pampers is by far the best diaper. Pampers is less bulky and easy on sensitive skin. My daughter rarely has leaks and she uses the regular diapers to sleep in.

• mrnddouglas By  mrnddouglas
    11.29.09

I really love pampers swaddlers!!! I have been using them on my son since he was born. I tried a few others like including Huggies and wasn't as pleased as I was with the Swaddlers.

• c5dcc1 By  c5dcc1
    11.19.09

one trick of the trade i found out from someone that was put a pad inside the diaper that will help out ..

• mrscote By  mrscote
    11.13.09

I have used Pamers for all 3 of my children. I love them. They all have very sensitive skin and I found these to work the best with rashes. I never had any problems with them leaking. My youngest is 4 months and the oldest is now 11. These are what I give as gifts to expectant mothers.

• afarias23 By  afarias23
    11.09.09

I think pampers have declined in quality...they are just as good as target diapers. Everytime I use pampers my baby smells like pee. She never smells with any other brand!!!! VERY strange!!!