Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• CarlysMommy By  CarlysMommy
    10.30.09

My daughter's been out of diapers for 7 months but I never could use Pampers for my her. No matter which kind (Baby Dry, Cruisers, etc.) we would end up with leaks and blow outs (yuck!) all the time. We also had some problems with Huggies but that was more of a quality control issue and they were quick to remedy the situation when I complained. I always preferred Luvs to anything else and I always felt that they were the best value too.

• mmlapman By  mmlapman
    10.28.09

It seems that Procter and Gamble are having financially issues and had to lower the quality of all their diapers and continue to charge the same prices. They were hoping that consumers would not notice the difference. It is a good thing that there are other companies like Costco, Target, and Huggies that value their consumers and not resort to low marketing ploys. Shame on you Procter and Gamble.