Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• blessedwithtwo By  blessedwithtwo
    11.10.10

Pampers is the only brand we buy. Pamper cruiser work so good.. We bought Huggies and never again. The pee was actually coming out from the top of the pamper and she didn't even have a full diaper. As far as Pampers go it's the best!!

• nikismithwin By  nikismithwin
    10.13.10

So very disappointed with this brand lately! Used to be all I use but the quality has gone down considerably while Huggies has gone way up. I mostly used Baby Dry but the tabs started breaking before I could get the diaper fastened (and no it's not because the diaper was to small and I wasn't pulling on it to hard) and then there was the issue with leaks and poop up the back and down the leg. The diaper falling apart, etc.

• tiredmom By  tiredmom
    09.28.10

Pampers (cruisers, not baby dry) are good, but they would be great if they had elastic on the back like Huggies. Come on, who likes changing a baby with poo all the way up the back and all over the onesie.

• mickeythescorpion By  mickeythescorpion
    09.27.10

love pampers swaddlers for 0-6 months, after that i've found that we needed to move up to the baby dry. pampers sensitive wipes are the only wipes we will use. if we use anything else our sensitive skinned baby breaks out in a rash. when we are low on cash we will buy acme store brand, never had a problem with them either.

• asalinas02 By  asalinas02
    09.14.10

These are the ONLY diapers we use. We never have any issues with leaking and they always stay put. I always reccomend these to new parents.

• konigin By  konigin
    08.25.10

PAMPERS are amazing. And if you ever have a problem their customer service ppl take care of you. It isn't very often that you find a company thAt still take care of their loyal customers. Sometimes I have to buy store brand when we are low on cash and I am in a bad mood until we get to buy Pampers again, haha. They are just plain better quality. Period.

• aniam03 By  aniam03
    08.23.10

I love Pamers, especially the Pampers Wipes. I have tried the Dry Max, and was not fond of the product, however I will continue using Swaddlers & baby Dry products.

• david62803 By  david62803
    08.19.10

I love pampers. They hold so much better than any other brand.

• made33 By  made33
    07.20.10

I have always preferred pampers never had an issue with leakage. I have tried others not to impressed.

• faintlyevilgirl6 By  faintlyevilgirl6
    07.15.10

I Love Pampers. I've used stored brand, Huggies, and Pampers is my favorite. It's thin and it is also soft. It does leak occasionally. I've used swaddlers, swaddlers sensitive, and cruisers. I use Pampers sensitive wipes as well and my son hardly ever has a rash or reaction to the diapers or wipes.