Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• asalinas02 By  asalinas02
    09.14.10

These are the ONLY diapers we use. We never have any issues with leaking and they always stay put. I always reccomend these to new parents.

• konigin By  konigin
    08.25.10

PAMPERS are amazing. And if you ever have a problem their customer service ppl take care of you. It isn't very often that you find a company thAt still take care of their loyal customers. Sometimes I have to buy store brand when we are low on cash and I am in a bad mood until we get to buy Pampers again, haha. They are just plain better quality. Period.

• aniam03 By  aniam03
    08.23.10

I love Pamers, especially the Pampers Wipes. I have tried the Dry Max, and was not fond of the product, however I will continue using Swaddlers & baby Dry products.

• david62803 By  david62803
    08.19.10

I love pampers. They hold so much better than any other brand.

• made33 By  made33
    07.20.10

I have always preferred pampers never had an issue with leakage. I have tried others not to impressed.

• faintlyevilgirl6 By  faintlyevilgirl6
    07.15.10

I Love Pampers. I've used stored brand, Huggies, and Pampers is my favorite. It's thin and it is also soft. It does leak occasionally. I've used swaddlers, swaddlers sensitive, and cruisers. I use Pampers sensitive wipes as well and my son hardly ever has a rash or reaction to the diapers or wipes.

• stacyalana By  stacyalana
    07.15.10

I love Pampers (both swaddlers and cruisers).. I refuse to use anything else!!! The are not as bulky as Huggies and really stop the leaks!

• Rogcar99 By  Rogcar99
    07.14.10

Great products. I've tried all brands and these by far are the best. I didn't bother with any other brand when I had my daughter. The only problem I've had is the occational broken tab.

• sturkie1 By  sturkie1
    07.14.10

Love them!

• GanttsMom By  GanttsMom
    05.18.10

I loved pamper swaddlers (when my son was in them), I thought that they were the BEST diapers out there. My son has sensitive skin (he gets it from me) but the swaddlers were the best, he never had a rash!! I just wish they made the swaddlers for bigger kids. We switched to Pampers baby dry and they are ok, he leaks through sometimes at night (but he sleeps 12 hours straight so I figure thats to be expected). But I have heard about cruisers causing horrible rashes, and I feel so bad for those families and babies that have had to go through that!!