Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• Mom2Ainsley By  Mom2Ainsley
    02.01.10

The overnight pampers are a joke. I bought them because they were out of huggies overnights. They leaked bad the first night. I was suprised because I had really loved the newborn pampers when my daughter was first born. We used them until she got bigger and then switched to huggies (which fit her better) and now love the kirkland brand from Costco.

• luvtosave By  luvtosave
    01.01.10

I like pampers swaddlers too. I love how it feels but they are too pricey for me.

• sharefell By  sharefell
    12.12.09

I love Pampers, I have tried almost all of the other diapers out there (have done many reviews of other brands) and Pampers have kept my son the driest; the only time he leaked was when he hadn't been changed for more than half a day. Love Pampers!

• miss0ctober By  miss0ctober
    12.01.09

We've tried Target brand, wal-mart brand, Huggies, and Sam's Club brand diapers. Pampers is by far the best diaper. Pampers is less bulky and easy on sensitive skin. My daughter rarely has leaks and she uses the regular diapers to sleep in.

• mrnddouglas By  mrnddouglas
    11.29.09

I really love pampers swaddlers!!! I have been using them on my son since he was born. I tried a few others like including Huggies and wasn't as pleased as I was with the Swaddlers.