Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• csmock522 By  csmock522
    03.09.11

These are the diapers that I prefer to use. I will go with Huggies at times because I can get a better deal on them with coupons but I like Pampers so much better.

• MissxKrystal By  MissxKrystal
    03.09.11

I recommend these to new moms because they always seem to work well with my children. No leaks, no rashes. They aren't bulky and fit nice on my little one

• Southernfreak By  Southernfreak
    02.23.11

I love the pamper brand. I wish the swaddlers continued in the larger sizes. I have tried other brands but nothing came close to pampers.

• christina_weaver03 By  christina_weaver03
    02.02.11

I have tried so many different diapers and Pampers are my favorite. They are amazing and hold so much better than others I have tried.

• mari95flores By  mari95flores
    12.23.10

I have always been a pampers user but gotta say a have bumped into bad ones lately. But I would assume it was just a bad batch. (missing the closing tag/sticker). Overall pampers are for my daughter. :)

• Monsoonbreezes By  Monsoonbreezes
    12.04.10

Love the pampers brand. We started with the swaddlers now using the baby dry. I also use pamper sensitive wipes for the little one and Im glad have not had any allergic reaction or rashes of any sort.

• blessedwithtwo By  blessedwithtwo
    11.10.10

Pampers is the only brand we buy. Pamper cruiser work so good.. We bought Huggies and never again. The pee was actually coming out from the top of the pamper and she didn't even have a full diaper. As far as Pampers go it's the best!!

• nikismithwin By  nikismithwin
    10.13.10

So very disappointed with this brand lately! Used to be all I use but the quality has gone down considerably while Huggies has gone way up. I mostly used Baby Dry but the tabs started breaking before I could get the diaper fastened (and no it's not because the diaper was to small and I wasn't pulling on it to hard) and then there was the issue with leaks and poop up the back and down the leg. The diaper falling apart, etc.

• tiredmom By  tiredmom
    09.28.10

Pampers (cruisers, not baby dry) are good, but they would be great if they had elastic on the back like Huggies. Come on, who likes changing a baby with poo all the way up the back and all over the onesie.

• mickeythescorpion By  mickeythescorpion
    09.27.10

love pampers swaddlers for 0-6 months, after that i've found that we needed to move up to the baby dry. pampers sensitive wipes are the only wipes we will use. if we use anything else our sensitive skinned baby breaks out in a rash. when we are low on cash we will buy acme store brand, never had a problem with them either.