Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation Review Page 8 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• fairykiss2010 By  fairykiss2010
    07.10.12

didnt like. very cakey with very little coverage

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

I found this foundation to be a disappointment. It caked through the day and did not stay in place. I love the colorstay products, but foundation may not be the best idea for this concept.

• StarrsGlitter By  StarrsGlitter
    07.10.12

I love this line of products, colorstay has never let me down!

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    07.01.12

not a huge fan of this, im surprised because colorstay products have been a favorite of mine for quite some time. the brush is small, and scratchy, and the product itself, not so good, not much for coverage.

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.14.12

i think this is one the best facial make up for my face

• iDachs By  iDachs
    05.05.12

I like this product, especially over a good moisturizer.. I would buy this again. I received it as a gift and wore it daily until it ran out.. I suggest using a really soft powder brush, not a kabuki brush with mineral makeup. The finish will be better and it will not have all of the streaks. It also helps you to use less product and look more natural..

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    04.25.12

This is a great way for someone wanting to try the overall look of mineral foundation without the costly investment! When I tried it...I didn't have any problems and it was a great way to show me if mineral powder would be the right choice for me! I didn't have the overall the itching like people have stated..however, I didn't like the fact that because my skin is oily and I have larger pores, the minerals SANK into them and I needed to re-apply! Please Note..I have tried several mineral foundations...all have had the same effect on my skin!

• sulbha By  sulbha
    04.05.12

very natural looking finish.

• juliet By  juliet
    03.28.12

I'm surprised that there are so many dissapointed reviewers. I find that this product stays stays and stays no matter what I'm doing. I get compliments on my skin constantly. I'm always asked what products I use. This is one I definitely reccomend. I do suggest using a moistutizer under it. I would under and long lasting foundation though even the most expensive. I also love that there is a brush with the powder.

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.09.12

feels very heavy on

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.08.12

I was disappointed in this product. It does not stay like colorstay implies.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

I like this product, especially over a good moisturizer. Mineral makeup looks best when applied on moisturized skin, otherwise, it will look dry. I would buy this again, if I ran up on a sale or something. I received it as a gift and wore it daily until it ran out :) I suggest using a really soft powder brush, not a kabuki brush with mineral makeup. The finish will be better and it will not have all of the streaks. It also helps you to use less product and look more natural ;)

• Angel637 By  Angel637
    02.23.12

I love this product, it made my skin look flawless and smooth! Goes on very nicely and lasts me all day!

• adoy128 By  adoy128
    01.19.12

Not a big fan. the quality of it was horrible, it was very hard to use and made my skin look worse compared to when i put it on.

• Meigan By  Meigan
    01.05.12

This is my daily foundation. My skin tends to be oily and liquids run right off. This sticks in all the right places, provides a smooth, matte finish, and looks and feels natural. I absolutely love it, I've been using it for a year and a half.