Folgers Vintage Tin Classic Roast Ground Coffee 10 3oz | SheSpeaks

• sarahtseng By  sarahtseng     SheSpeaks Tester

Great taste

I love the taste of Folgers Classic Roast. It has a smooth taste to it with an amazing aroma.

• SimplyEJ By  SimplyEJ     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.17

I am a coffee fiend and so I was BEYOND excited to see the Folgers Vintage Tin Classic Roast Ground Coffee in my #GoalForIt box. Its flavor is robust and a classic. I love sitting down with a quality uncomplicated cup of coffee in the morning while I plan my day. I'm also in love with the vintage style can and I plan to reuse the it when I'm finished with the coffee.

• Zweilousness By  Zweilousness     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.17

Perfect coffee blend for everyday!

I've been a long-time fan of Folgers, so seeing this vintage can in my SheSpeaks #GoalForit box put a wide smile on my face. This is a great blend for everyday drinking for the casual coffee lovers out there who want simplicity and quality. Not too weak or bitter, and any creamer you decide to use blends well with this. Hope Folgers continues these vintage cans (and in different styles?), they are perfect for collecting!

• tara19652006 By  tara19652006     SheSpeaks Tester

My preferred brand

Loved the vintage can. The can reminds me that Folgers has been around for a long time and knows about coffee. The coffee was great tasting and smooth. It went fast with a teen and a husband who drink coffee.

• thekateone2 By  thekateone2     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.17

Folgers Vintage Tin Classic Roast Ground Coffee is perfect for that first cup of coffee in the morning. The flavor is slightly bold and a classic. I plan to reuse the vintage style can when I'm finished with the coffee.

• patiencegray By  patiencegray     SheSpeaks Tester

The best part of my day

This aroma is attention getting and wakes up my senses each morning. I can't quit drinking it. Without it my mornings would go slow and I would be grouchy. Love the new vintage can.

• MissySweetTiller By  MissySweetTiller
    04.04.17

I am a Folgers coffee fan and loved the Vintage Tin. Folgers is perfectly balanced, not to weak or too strong. Smells great and is a great way to start my day!

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.01.17

I'm so happy with this brew. The vintage tin is cute, but it is strong and robust, but rounded enough and not bitter so it makes a smooth morning coffee. I always use a pretty mild creamer, like French Vanilla, so I can still taste the flavour of the coffee itself behind it. I'm not a black coffee drinker, though.I received this one for free from the SheSpeaks Unboxed #GoalForIt, and I was really appreciative of it. Super good roast! A perfect morning coffee.

• kelly_canales By  kelly_canales
    03.16.17

A great go-to!

I'm a daily coffee drinker and this coffee fits the bill perfectly for me. It's not bitter which is my biggest coffee gripe. Plus this packaging is too cute, loving the vintage can.