Lady Gaga Fame Monster | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.15.12

I am 51 years old and love Lady GAGA. Her music is upbeat and excellent to work out or walk to. My 18 year old daughter and I went to her concert in Tulsa last year and it was awesome. She puts on a great show if you ever get the chance to see her LIVE!

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

So very very very tired of Lady Gaga. She's hit the "overkill" level to me. Her behavior and comments are awful and she acts like she is above everyone. I have no respect for her.

• candries By  candries
    03.15.12

• Faifers By  Faifers
    03.13.12

Lady Gaga is an inspiration. She knows who she is an isn't afraid to let everybody know. Her songs reflect who she is and what she is about. The CD its self is VERY well written and on Gaga's part, is well sung.

• blondiexx1222 By  blondiexx1222
    03.11.12

Music is decent but not a big fan of the crazy outfits.

• LovesFlowers By  LovesFlowers
    02.22.12

If Gaga's fashion style was around in my youth, I'D BE WEARING IT. As it was I was always the freak. The woman is a hit making machine and The Fame Monster proves it. Success doesn't mean selling out. I'm tired of the "little girl" singing style and Gaga's got the pipes and the dance moves. I love her.

• raynekitten By  raynekitten
    02.15.12

I love this album. It's perfect. I love every song. It so wonderful in it has just enough songs to be able to listen to the whole album while you are out doing your errands. The songs are beautiful and meaningful and makes you just want to dance.

• cls112976 By  cls112976
    02.15.12

This is such a fun album. It is fast paced and upbeat music. I love listening to it in the car, it makes the time pass quicker. Since my commute is 45 minutes, it helps alot. I would reccomend to anyone who wants to hear fun music.

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    02.15.12

Lady Gaga is great. Her songs are upbeat and have so much meaning to them.

• shlay51 By  shlay51
    02.15.12

Her sense of style may be a little off the wall, but that and her amazing music is why so many, myself included love her. Album is great.

• mdunnings By  mdunnings
    02.15.12

Lady Gaga may be called many things but the one thing she is: A GREAT AND TALENT ARTIST. Love her and love her music.

• nothinqness By  nothinqness
    02.15.12

Lady Gaga is one of the most inspirational song writers out right now that believe in human rights. She preaches all people should be treated equal.