HBO True Blood

4.6
              Rated #11 in Television Shows
169 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Completely ADDICTED!!

I'm a little behind...just finished watching Season 1, but my husband and I are already addicted. This is a wonderful show and so well done! Can't wait to start watching Season 2! I love the intro too! It's quickly become my favorite show!

Me and my husband are addicted to this show! Its a must see! We sit down together every Sunday and watch it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE TRUE BLOOD!!! My absolute favorite TV show by far. Insanely addictive.

I love this show. My husband and I watch it every week. We love it and are addicted to it.

I was hooked from episode 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are a fan of vampire stories, you'll LOVE this show...I think the story is fantastic,the actors are great, minus bloody cruel scenes...this show runs on HBO, you would never want to watch it if kids are around you....

Love love love this show. I can't wait for the new season to come on.

Anyone who enjoys vampire stories will really enjoy this series. It is original, interesting, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. You will never think of the South the same way! Kinky, crazy, FUN!

Love TRUE BLOOD!! Got the whole ADULT family watching it!! Can't wait for season 4!!

This is the only show I watch on tv! the story is compelling and leaves you begging for more! cannot wait for the fourth season to begin next summer!

This show is amazing and i have seen all three seasons its based off the Stookie Stackhouse Series which by the way is an amazing book series the actors in true blood are amazing if you like sexy and great looking men that play in an important plot this is the show for you ! ERIC <3

So sad that the third season is over (did it go by really fast to anyone else?) but am definitely looking forward to #4!

I can't stop watching. I have read all the books this series is based of and the Tv version is different enough to enjoy! Graphic, so aimed towards the older crowd but very good, i don't miss an episode!

Good show but very graphic. Not for kids to watch. Always gets new and exciting twists and turns.