Pilot G 2 Gel Pens | SheSpeaks

• amsweeney amsweeney
    07.27.19

Ehhh

Writes smooth however it smudges so easily. I only use G2s when someone gives them to me, I will not buy these myself.

• BMARTINEZ78 By  BMARTINEZ78
    03.03.09

i LOVE THESE PENS!!! ORDERED THEM ALL THE TIME AT MY LAST JOB, EVERYONE IN THE OFFICE LOVED THEM EASY GRIP SMOOTH WRITING..... LOVE THEM

• dragonfly0422 By  dragonfly0422
    03.02.09

I agree that these pens are really great. Overpriced but smooth and comfortable. I use them frequently.

• agaphmou By  agaphmou
    03.02.09

I also need good quality pens for work,although I use the computer,I also use pens all day.Thanks for the tip!

• mg1225 By  mg1225
    03.02.09

I really like these pens too but agree they are a bit overpriced. The other thing is that they can smear.Other than that I think they look nice.

• pakeane By  pakeane
    03.02.09

I really like these pens and use them frequently. I agree they are too expensive, but they write smoothly and when you write as much as I do during the course of the day, that is very important. I find they run out of ink too quicly however.

• trista17pluto By  trista17pluto
    03.02.09

These are really great pens. Smooth and comfortable to write with. I found that the Zebra Z-Grip pen is comparable at a lower price.

• softballhead8 By  softballhead8
    03.01.09

These pens may be a bit overpriced, but write wonderfully! They are reliable; you never have to wonder if they will write. They are smooth writing and comfortable to hold in your hand. They come in nice colors and they don't run out very fast. Pilot G-2 pens have always been a fixture in my note-writing. Even through college!