Emergen-C Kidz Complete Multivitamin Review Page 8 of 9 | SheSpeaks

• dolphingirl1975 By  dolphingirl1975
    03.09.09

my children took one sip and that was it.They said it was aweful.So I tired it and I completely agree these were the worst vitamins.They did not taste like the flavor they were suppose to be.will definetly not be buying these.

• JenniB77 By  JenniB77
    03.05.09

My son is 5 years old and he didn't like this. I am going to give it another go and see if maybe another flavor would be different.

• sard123 By  sard123
    03.04.09

I was very excited about trying this. The taste was horrible. It is a great idea but they have to do better to get kids to drink it.

• meesa78 By  meesa78
    03.04.09

My children were soooo excited to try this when we first got it. I made one for each of them. The youngest one wouldn't drink more than a sip. The middle one did finish the first one, but would not drink another one when offered the next day. My oldest drank 2 or 3 of them. He said he didn't like them much, but wanted to drink them because I have the adult ones. Yuck to the kids kind.

• SandyRyan By  SandyRyan
    03.03.09

My son did not like this product and could not get him past the first couple of drinks. I tried all 3 flavors. Would be difficult to recomment without actually suggesting that the product be mixed with another type of drink.

• Whinemaker By  Whinemaker
    02.28.09

I combine the EmergenC in a big 20 oz bottle of Crystal lite. Raspberry Emergen C & Pink Lemonade Crystal lite Yummy!

• sylar By  sylar
    02.27.09

my kid didnt like it at all. Wouldn't even try any of the other flavors after the first sip.

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26
    02.25.09

my kid loved it. i had no problem getting him to drink it. as a matter of fact, he drank it all in one setting.

• sodegl By  sodegl
    02.25.09

My son actually liked the one flavor he tried (orange-pineapple), but he said it made him burp, and he didn't want to try any more.

• momof11 By  momof11
    02.24.09

If I could have gotten my kids past the first couple of sips, maybe it would have had a chance. I couldn't get them to drink any of the flavors! They said it was bland at first, then it left a horrible aftertaste. I made them try all 3 flavors, and I got the same reaction with each. Thanks, but I think I'll stick to regular chewables!

• shemdan By  shemdan
    02.24.09

We all were too excited to try this new drinkable vitamin. The kids (10 and 7) thought it was cool to have some fizz that came from a powder too, like it was a science project or something. But after the first drink, they looked at me with a disgusted face and asked, "Do we have to drink the rest?" So I definitely won't be purchasing this for my children nor will I tell anyone to buy it for their kids. Flintstones is the way to go for us.

• rloudmama By  rloudmama
    02.24.09

I totally agree with everyone. My kids didn't like it either

• oregonmushrooms By  oregonmushrooms
    02.24.09

Ditto, I can't add anything. I love the adult Emergen-c, so I was suprised at how off this tasted and looked.

• psrapp By  psrapp
    02.24.09

I would have to agree, my 12 year old and I really didn't like it very much either. The idea is great and it looks like it would really be wonderful but the taste ended up flat. I think the "weak and not very sweet" is perfect to explain why we don't like it. I tried all different water levels too and that didn't seem to work much either. All in all a good idea though.

• ramadde By  ramadde
    02.24.09

I agree, it was difficult to get my 12 yr to swallow it. There is not to much flavor on any of them. It was much better when i mixed it with another powder drink. It is a good idea but it needs something to enhance the flavour