CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner Review Page 70 of 71 | SheSpeaks

• Wondertwin By  Wondertwin     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.12

This conditioner smells great, and it's nice and thick, but it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily. My hair was tangle-free when I combed it (which is a big deal for my ridiculously fine hair), and it was really shiny when it dried. I would definitely recommend it, and I plan on buying it myself when my free bottles run out!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    08.20.12

Very happy with this and the shampoo, light weight moisture, very nice!!

• Freakinfit By  Freakinfit
    08.20.12

Pleasant smell and works nice...I don't go out of my way to find / buy it though...

• Ashroxx97 By  Ashroxx97     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.12

Okay, so I recieved my FREE Clear shampoo and conditioner in the mail, and I was SO grateful and excited. However, when I went to Walgreens about a month ago to see the Clear hair care (I did this to qualify for free products) I noticed it was incredibly inexpensive/affordable. So, when I went into my shower to try this product, I was thinking it would be no big deal. That it was just a cheap hair care brand. Boy, was I wrong. This stuff has the most fresh, clean smell I have ever smelled! I tried the shampoo, and my hair had never felt so clean. It's definitley a clarifying shampoo, yet it doesn's strip your hair. Next, I tried the conditioner. Expecting it to be thin, milky and irrelevant, it came out SO rich and thick. My hair was so silky and it rinsed well with no residue. Bottom line, my new FAVORITE hair care and I WILL re-purchase and recommend!

• monica_c7005 By  monica_c7005     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.12

Absolutely love clear shampoo and conditior!!!! My hair came out very soft! Definitely buying this shampoo now!

• jordancostley By  jordancostley
    08.19.12

i love this product it helped me hair out allot :)

• bellastarr By  bellastarr     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.12

This is a great product. It's a thick creamy conditioner, with a light fresh scent. I only had to use a little of it in my long hair. It got the tangles out instantly and washed out easily. It left my hair feeling soft and shiney.

• eafieseler By  eafieseler     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.17.12

Love this product! Smell is great and my hair felt very clean. Will definately recomment to friends.

• simbalala By  simbalala     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.10.12

I love this product. It makes my hair feel soft and conditioned. I could not wait for sample, so I had to buy it.

• SchottlerC By  SchottlerC     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.07.12

I got the full sized bottles and decided to take them with us when my girls and I left for our 2 weeks at the cabin on the lake. We are a week into our vacation now and going strong! Usually by this time our hair is feeling the effects of too much sun and lots of lake water. This year we wash with Clear shampoo and then condition with Clear conditioner and we are soft and silky rather than snarled and dry! Love it!

• Sam_Sarah By  Sam_Sarah
    07.24.12

I've tried all kinds of shampoos and conditioners, from the high end to the inexpensive, and I have to say that I love what this shampoo and conditioner does to my hair. It makes it so soft and shiny, moisturizers my scalp, and keeps my hair smelling fresh till the next wash:) I know I'll be using this brand for a while!

• BresBaubles By  BresBaubles
    07.23.12

Breakthrough product of the year for me so far for 2012. I am so happy to find an affordable shampoo that keeps my scalp clear and my hair strong and healthy. Highly recommmend!

• freecyclestacy By  freecyclestacy     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.23.12

Great product. Leaves hair moisturized and smelling great.

• solkocur By  solkocur     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.15.12

Great product at a great price. I got a sample before from a friend and felt in love, my hair smells delicious, shiny and soft, specially soft... you guys have no idea on how many compliments I get...!!!!

• ericaurtel By  ericaurtel     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

love love love the product. smells great and my hair is manageble and soft. definately my new conditioner