Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation Review Page 7 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• bluelea22 By  bluelea22
    01.28.13

I am not fond of this make up's coverage. It just makes my face flake like I have had a sunburn. This is even with exfoliating and moisturizing.

• A895061R By  A895061R
    01.18.13

I would barely give this a star at all. I really wish there were more selections on warm and cool type shades. I were 2 different shades that should of matched my complexion, but it was so pink on my skin. Borderline red. I was really disappointed in this product. And I normally love the brand.

• lexylovesmakeup23 By  lexylovesmakeup23
    01.04.13

I have tried the regular revlon color stay and its amazing such good coverage although havent tried this yet. Im sure its as good as the one i tried.

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.28.12

This stuff felt gritty on my face..After awhile, it made my face feel greasy. I think it might do well as a setting powder over their colorstay liquid foundation which I DO use.. I do not think I will be getting this again.

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

If you have good skin go for it otherwise stick to the original formula colorstay foundation! The coverage is blotchy and not User friendly unless your a make up pro!

• HappyKat101 By  HappyKat101
    10.20.12

This has worked so well for me. I love it!!!

• trayce13 By  trayce13
    10.15.12

after about an hour it separated on my face it looked blotchy and dry

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.12.12

Its okay i have very oily skin so it doesnt stay on for long.

• happyday By  happyday
    10.11.12

I like Revlon products I think there pretty good priced for a drugstore brand. They have also been around for a while. I bought and tryed the mineral foundation and I thought the product was okay. I think the brush can be a little less scratchy.

• lval3333 By  lval3333
    10.10.12

it really does stay put!

• sweetnsassy By  sweetnsassy
    09.19.12

Works good def have a moisturized face it will make your face look more dry if you don't

• veah100 By  veah100
    09.15.12

cool, I was thinking about getting some make-up so that I can wear it for my birthday this year

• kuchizono By  kuchizono
    08.06.12

I do not like this as a foundation but I do rare it highly and recommend it as a setting powder.

• stargayzr By  stargayzr
    07.18.12

left my face feeling greasy

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing
    07.14.12

Did not like this product. It didnt look like I put any makeup on a all. I threw an entire bottle in the garbage.