Folgers Vintage Tin Classic Roast Ground Coffee 10 3oz | SheSpeaks

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.17

This coffee is a great way to start the day. I love the flavor and love the pick me up.

• liaburres By  liaburres     SheSpeaks Tester

The ONLY coffee for us.

This is and always has been the best coffee. I've tried others and could NEVER stand the taste of them. So, this is absolutely my go to brew! Yes, I do recommend this!

• kpayne1027 By  kpayne1027     SheSpeaks Tester

Love this coffee

I love this Coffee! Folgers is a classic coffee, and has been around forever. I watched my own parents drink it when I was growing up. Its still got a great coffee flavor, and I enjoyed every last drop. The antique can is perfect, its stylish and cute and makes me feel just a touch of nostalgia!

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06     SheSpeaks Tester

Love this!!

Can we talk about how cute the can is? My hubby is using it to put his pens in now that I've finished the he coffee! I liked the flavor of the coffee and it provided much needed energy to help me be up and at it. Definitely recommend

• chelseaoliviaxo By  chelseaoliviaxo     SheSpeaks Tester

Nothing too special

It's an alright pen. Nothing very special about it. I prefer pens with more of an ink flow going on- I feel like this makes my writing look quite faint.

• 12heather34 By  12heather34     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.04.17

Love this coffee and vintage can!

I've always really enjoyed Folgers coffee so when I received this from SheSpeaks unboxed #GoalForIt for I was really excited. I love the vintage can! Maybe it's just me, but it seems to taste even better coming from a can. I love the smooth bold flavor and aroma! This is a great tasting coffee that has made my mornings so much brighter!

• itqtpie By  itqtpie     SheSpeaks Tester

Foldgers Coffee

I've been drinking Folgers coffee since I was younger period it was always a staple in my house. I really appreciated the vintage-looking can. The coffee was rich and robust very delicious. I highly recommend it. the only downfall for me is I do wish that soldiers would come out with an organic line. I don't drink excessive amounts of coffee so I'm not worried about the organic as much right now but it would be nice. The coffee was really delicious and I appreciated being able to try it.

• ParsnipsandPastries By  ParsnipsandPastries     SheSpeaks Tester

Classic coffee

I haven't had Folgers coffee in years but received this in my #GoalForIt box, and I am impressed. The classic can is so fun and vintage, and the coffee is fresh and tasted great!

• ParsnipsandPastries By  ParsnipsandPastries     SheSpeaks Tester

Classic coffee

• Magyyy20001 By  Magyyy20001     SheSpeaks Tester

Folgers

I love this wonderful coffee. The can is so pretty. I love the old time feel. Great coffee.