Universal Pictures The Secret Life of Pets | SheSpeaks

• LuckyBobtail LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

Adore it.

Very cute movie and it kept our son entertained! One of my personal favorites.

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Love this movie!

My 5 year old daughter absolutely loved this movie! so cute and funny, a must see movie!

• corinnesafille By  corinnesafille
    01.20.17

A great family movie.

This movie was super cute, entertaining and funny. My little girls thoroughly enjoyed it but were a little afraid when introduced to the underground animals in the movie. Overall, its a great kids choice movie.

• Regina1 By  Regina1
    01.13.17

Cute little movie

I took my nephew to see this movie,it was so cute and funny. My nephew was like what id our pets really did do stuff like that when no one is home.

• BakuCream By  BakuCream
    12.26.16

This is a movie that would inspire others to consider adoption. It even brought the question of what our pets do while we're at work. It also made me feel sorry for the Flushed Pets, who had been abandoned by their owners. It plays into the reality what some pets go through.

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    11.11.16

Best Movie in Awhile

Great humor, story line, and lesson in the movie. Entertaining for kids and adults. We can't wait to buy it!

• amandagayhart90 By  amandagayhart90
    10.28.16

My boyfriend and I watched this a few weeks ago, and we laughed so had. I was actually sad when it was over, mostly because they don't make cartoon movies like this much anymore. I'll watch it again! 110% loved this movie!

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

Family movie

A wonderful family movie! I love movies with animation! Me and my family watch this all together! 3 kids... 8, 5,2 they all really enjoyed it! Lots of laughs and smiles! I would recommend this movie to everyone!

• HWadas By  HWadas
    09.28.16

Great Family Movie!

The Secret Life of Pets was great! my two girls and me and my husband loved this movie.The movie has some great funny moments along with some cute moments.We were cheering for the main caricatures.

• Ciggi0021 By  Ciggi0021
    09.16.16

Cute and funny movie

Great family movie! Took the kids and they loved it! I was laughing and there was a lady in the theater that was cracking up the whole time. Great story line!

• ghmontejano By  ghmontejano
    08.17.16

Family Fun

Great movie for all the family to see!! Took my two young daughters and they loved it!! Animation and characters were amazing. Story line was pretty good and heart warming.