Swiffer Duster Review Page 7 of 20 | SheSpeaks

• sofiaviolet By  sofiaviolet
    09.17.13

Since the duster really holds the dust, these are great for people with allergies. Less dust in the air while cleaning! If you happen to run out, you can also use a Swiffer cloth (the ones that go on the floor sweeper) as a dustcloth. But I prefer these for dusting knick-knacks - the fluffier fibers get into the nooks and crannies and the handle makes getting the duster into tight spaces easier.

• IRISHNANNY By  IRISHNANNY
    09.17.13

I always use this, it works great and my granddaughter loves to do my dusting lol

• bibi826 By  bibi826
    09.17.13

One of my favorite cleaning tools. Love the extending handle to reach fan blades. Ceiling vents, baseboards hard to reach areas. Only negative is the price.

• ruthiejane By  ruthiejane
    09.14.13

Best dusting product out there :) Makes the job so much easier, and less time consuming :)

• nesa128 By  nesa128
    09.12.13

Love this duster..great for my tv.dont know what it is but they get so much dust and i dont want to use any chemicals on something so expensive.so this is great

• flossyBe By  flossyBe
    08.15.13

My mom use this lil thing for ever thing I think that she has to much fun with it.

• goomba320 By  goomba320
    08.12.13

I use this product to clean all the blades of my fans. Excellent for dusting, and I spray some glass cleaner to clean mirrors. I like how thick, and absorbent the material is.

• hawaiiansurf By  hawaiiansurf
    08.07.13

Too short for homes with 9" ceilings. Does not trap the dust as advertised. Flimsy poorly made dust wand. Just stick to Lambs Wool or flannel dusters that actually perform, can be washed and are reliable. this is the worst household cleaning product that I have ever used.

• Paxygirl By  Paxygirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.29.13

Love! Love! Love! So easy to use, works as efficiently as advertised and I am hooked. Makes dusty a breeze. I have shutters throughout my home and this makes wiping them down so easy!

• ElysesMommy By  ElysesMommy
    07.25.13

This is great for a quick wipe but it doesn't really get the job done because it still leaves quite a bit of particles behind.

• CoralieS By  CoralieS
    07.20.13

It is great for small jobs for my kids, but I don't use it as my full time duster. It doesn't catch the dust as much as I like and with my daughters Asthma I can't have dust flying all over. Not great for high up places like ceiling fans or shelves because it just pushes the dust off. Works great on smooth areas that just don't have a lot of dust.

• EbbyLaster By  EbbyLaster
    07.16.13

This is an easy product ad u are done in a snap. Great duster.

• Vivian821 By  Vivian821
    07.13.13

Swifter is a great product to have especially if you have hardwood floors.

• mitzsub1 By  mitzsub1     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.22.13

Swiffer is the only product I use. It works great and I never need to use anything else.

• LNHargrove By  LNHargrove
    06.21.13

I love Swiffer! It is so easy to use and works so well. If I happen to see a shelf or surface that needs dusting, it is SO easy to grab a Swiffer duster and take care of it.