Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage Review Page 7 of 40 | SheSpeaks

• Oldhipgirl By  Oldhipgirl
    07.30.14

Wonderful grilled with onions and peppers, reminds me of the carnival sausages we used to get, Also remove casings and add to Lasagna.

• japanmad By  japanmad
    07.17.14

Great on the grill or add to marinara sauce over your favorite pasta.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

I've tried the rest and have to say that Johnsonville is the best! You can serve them whole, slice or crumble them into pasta sauce, or have them on a bun (beer brats anyone?). The flavors are really well-balanced and, while they're pricier than other brands, they're worth the extra cost and are usually on sale at one market or another.

• ling333 By  ling333
    07.01.14

Very delicious.

• Serendipity112 By  Serendipity112
    06.17.14

The flavor is alway consistant and my family has loved them since before I was born!

• cowboyswife By  cowboyswife
    06.15.14

My husband and I enjoy eating these, but we prefer ground sausage over this, especially when eating with breakfast.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

My husband eats these often. We love using the sweet italian for spaghetti and lasagna!

• VanishedBeauty By  VanishedBeauty
    05.04.14

I love Johnsonville sausage, it has been a big addition to my families meals for years all the way from just on a bun, in soups, or pastas.

• smiles0121 By  smiles0121
    04.30.14

These are some of my favorite sausages. I eat them as links with peppers and onions, I remove the casing and crumble the meat and use it in sauce, stuffed mushrooms, meatballs, etc. These are great!!

• patski9 By  patski9
    04.29.14

Great in the grill! Serve with onions and peppers for a yummy and easy meal. Also great in pasta sauce.

• rachstreeks By  rachstreeks
    03.29.14

We love these sausages. Great for sausages and peppers and in pastas. Yummy!

• robinbanks03 By  robinbanks03
    03.18.14

These are so good especially on the grill my mouth just watering just thinking about it

• missy69 By  missy69
    03.10.14

love these,they cook fast .go great with almost anything(on a bun,cut up with your favorite pasta,especially on the grill)

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    03.05.14

Always a good family meal!

• windyjennies By  windyjennies
    03.01.14

I LOVE THIS BRAND OF SAUSAGE, LOVE THE SWEET GREAT IN LOTS OF RECIPES. TASTE GREAT PLAIN WITH CONDIMENTS IN A HOT DOG ROLL.