OPI Nail Lacquer Review Page 7 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• vei4346 By  vei4346
    07.20.12

It's rather bizarre to call a nail polish high end, but that is my opinion of the OPI line of polishes. The bold colors oozes sexy on your nails. Eye-catching colors without being too gaudy. I likey!

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    07.18.12

pricey but so worth it, amazing range of color. and the formula is top notch.

• britnie57 By  britnie57
    07.11.12

This is the best nail polish. I like the minibottles too so you can try the different colors.

• sunnyvegan By  sunnyvegan
    05.17.12

A vegan polish with tons of fun colors AND it's easy to find! I love OPI, the only brand I ever use.

• jpaulmass By  jpaulmass
    05.17.12

Summer is the perfect time to grab that bright and bold OPI nail lacquer for the "piggies." Living in Florida, I'm in sandals nearly every summer day, and the beach is a frequent destination. While at work, though, my toes must be covered. OPI is the only nail lacquer that stays on my toes for up to a month! With the vast variety of colors, there is sure to be something to suit every taste. Not to mention, the color names are fun! Nothing comes between me and my OPI!

• Viidea By  Viidea
    05.11.12

Nothing better out there! I think this actually keeps my nails from breaking, and makes me feel pretty!

• ian777 By  ian777
    05.09.12

I have been using OPI Nail Lacquer for a few years now and it never disappoints. I love the diverse color selection (blues/greens/purples/metallics are my favorites!) coupled with their nail apps and gels which help you to be even more creative in designing just the look you want.

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    05.08.12

Great quality, cute color names, and lots of colors to choose from. They are a bit pricey though. Luckily my mom can get a bit of a discount when I want a new shade.

• BJBragg By  BJBragg
    05.08.12

OPI makes doing your own manicures so easy with all the different tools, primers, top coats and colors that they offer. Love it!

• craftcath By  craftcath
    04.25.12

OPI is my favorite brand of nail polish!

• mcreason16 By  mcreason16
    04.25.12

OPI is the go-to for long-lasting, quality nail polish. Cutest names for colors!!

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    04.25.12

Love opi. Wearing it on my toes right now. A new purple color they have out. They have a great selection of colors. I use my hands to much to have my finger nails done and painted but I do my pedicures every two weeks and love picking out a new color to put on. All my polishes are almost all opi.

• HEATHERBABE By  HEATHERBABE
    04.25.12

OPI is a great products and have nice colors to choose from

• ylucas19 By  ylucas19
    04.25.12

i love these nail polishes!!!!there is so many colors adn they have every type of nail polish from glitter, matte, and bright

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

Very good quality and awesome color collections. The only thing is the price, eek at about $8 a bottle it really hurts...but if you have the money splurge on it. I prefer China Glaze as it is comparable quality and less than half the price.