Domino's Pizza Review Page 7 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Melbabe By  Melbabe
    03.17.10

I thought the new pizza was a big improvement on the previous one but personally I'm still a Pizza Hut fan.

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    03.17.10

Love the new pizza! So good I've had it all week!!

• kinniesmom By  kinniesmom
    02.24.10

We had stopped ordering Dominos for a while because the ingredients had gotten so cheap and tasteless. When we heard they had reworked their recipie, came up with more options, and the sauce was tastier, we decided to try it! It was great - we will definately be ordering it again!

• jupitergrl By  jupitergrl
    02.22.10

We really like the new Dominos Pizza! The sauce is greatly improved, and I love the new garlic crust. All in all, leaps and bounds better than the old pizza, in my opinion.

• bighairmom By  bighairmom
    02.10.10

I absolutely love the new Dominoes pizza! I love the garlic crust, the cheese, and the red pepper sauce. It's my new favorite pizza and the price is a bargain! I give it 5 stars!

• bizzy725comeshme By  bizzy725comeshme
    01.30.10

I got the pizza and was really impressed I compare it to marco's pizza. I oddly enough didn't find a thing wrong with it before but it's waaaaaaay better now. I do however think that the MEDIUM pizza is rather small.

• weimerlbjmu By  weimerlbjmu
    01.29.10

The new crust tastes great, but the cheese still takes like frozen pizza. I'd rather order from a Mom & Pop shop for better cheese. The price seems reasonable ( 2 medium pizzas for $5.99 each), but the medium size is a lot smaller than I expected.

• lostbeforedark56 By  lostbeforedark56
    01.29.10

The pizza was great, Love the crust. Has alot of garlic but I think thats what made it good. My toppings were fresh (mushroom, italian sausage) and the cheeses were great.