Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• dawnanglin99 By  dawnanglin99
    10.01.17

PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE BABIES

THESE DIAPERS ARE GREAT WITH SENSITIVE BABIES TWO OF MY KIDS HAD TO WEAR THESE AND HAD TO SWITCH WITH EVERY LEVEL TO STAY CLEARED UP ONLY ISSUE IS THE PRICE COULD SEND OUT MORE COUPONS

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

Pampers are the best diapers on the market. They absorb better than any other diaper. They are simply awesome!

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Best diapers around!

Experienced mom and home daycare owner here! I have lots of diapering experience with all kinds of diapers. I can confidently say that Pampers are the best. They are the best to reduce diaper rash and are soft and comfortable! I do not trust my children's bottoms to any other brand!!

• TechTeachr By  TechTeachr
    09.27.17

Not for walkers

I know pampers are supposed to be the best. I liked them on my daughter until she began walking. When I bought the Pampers Cruisers, I found that they sagged so much that she had trouble walking.

• kiarakuhn1993 By  kiarakuhn1993
    09.12.17

Okay?

Pamper are a good diaper to buy, but the quality of them are not the greatest. I prefer huggies over pampers. My daughter pees a lot and I feel like pampers doesn't hold like it should. Same with blow-outs, pamper material is kind of cheap.

• Jbrooke12 By  Jbrooke12
    09.03.17

Pampers baby dry

Pampers baby dry are a great brand of diapers. Excellent quality. I currently use them for my almost 2 year old at nights. He almost always wakes up dry.

• sPuchany By  sPuchany
    08.25.17

Pamper you little one with Pampers

Pampers Swaddlers are my favorite diapers, they are so absorbent that I never have to worry about a over night accident. Out of all the diapers I've tried, I always go back to Pampers. My child has sensitive skin and other diapers also give him diaper rash, but Pampers are so gentle and soft his bottom stays dry with no irritation. I also really like the wetness indicator, that feature really comes in handy for a quick way to tell that your little one's diaper needs changed.

• durreadan By  durreadan
    08.25.17

Pampers babydry !

I have used all the diapers out there every company. and we always come back to panmpers. Pampers babydry is my fave it never leaks and keeps my children dry all night. pampers are the best diapers out their for every child!

• jamylea By  jamylea
    08.21.17

Great!

Have always used Pamper Swaddlers with both of my kids. Great absorbency and never chaffed their bottoms. Love them!

• Rhondayxx By  Rhondayxx
    08.10.17

I absolutely love pampers. My sin is allergic to every other brand or ends up with diaper rash from them. He was in swaddlers up until 6 months now he's in cruisers.