Pilot G 2 Gel Pens | SheSpeaks

• amsweeney amsweeney
    07.27.19

Ehhh

Writes smooth however it smudges so easily. I only use G2s when someone gives them to me, I will not buy these myself.

• flochingo By  flochingo
    04.17.09

I love love love these pens! Working in an office all day, you tend to get attached to just one pen in particular and this one is mine!

• beaglelove By  beaglelove
    04.09.09

these pens are brilliant. they are my favorite. i think they are worth the price. and you can often find them in a pack with a freebie colored pen.

• missie_dee2003 By  missie_dee2003
    04.07.09

The best pens I have ever used. my husband only uses these also.

• thumpersmom By  thumpersmom
    03.30.09

Great pens, easy to use.....however it does use up more ink as opposed to regular pens. Very comfortable to hold!

• holly669 By  holly669
    03.15.09

I use this pen for writing checks and filling out documents. I read somewhere black ink gel pens are best type to use for preventing check fraud (the ink embeds in paper & hard to wash). The dark ink flows easily and consistent and cushion grip makes pen feel comfortable to hold. Love this pen!

• my3sons001 By  my3sons001
    03.10.09

Great pens, the ink does run out sooner than other pens though.

• joanelisha By  joanelisha
    03.06.09

Great pens! I especially like the colored ones. I have a beautiful pink, and a medium blue that I just love! Nice to use a color that not everyone is using.

• emilie30 By  emilie30
    03.06.09

These pens are all my hubby and I ever use (he is a police officer and writes alot) I am able to buy them at Sams club, so the price is not actually that bad (14.68 for 18 pens) about .82 per pen. I love the way they write so smoothly and don't clog up all the time like other gel pens do. LOVE THEM!

• courtney_lynne By  courtney_lynne
    03.04.09

I draw and I adore these pens! such a smooth ink flow! I love them they are the only pens I use for drawing (and writing for that matter)

• emach12 By  emach12
    03.03.09

I love these pens, being in health-care, I have a lot of documentation I have to do, these pens are perfect for that. Easy to write with, does not smudge and shows up very bold. In fact, I have gotten to the point where I will not write with any other pen. Yeah, so now I am 'pen snob'.