Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• Hosanna12 By  Hosanna12
    01.29.10

my dog loves it, he takes it everywhere he goes

• laidoff By  laidoff
    10.06.09

My dog loves this product, it's rubber material last a long time and holes on each size is great for inserting snacks. It's a great treat,toy and tool.

• MrsCrys By  MrsCrys
    09.17.09

These are great, I also fill it with peanut butter and freeze. Or dog yogurt is great in it as well!

• yoga2day By  yoga2day
    08.28.09

I bought this for my chi/rat terrier mix. He has never used it. I filled it with peanut butter and treats and he won't have anything to do with it. He plays with all of his other toys, loves treats but not this one. Not impressed.

• Faiththegray By  Faiththegray
    05.29.09

I have a wolf.... i wanted to get this for his first birthday he has monster jaws and hes heavy. Im worried he'll chew this one up but apparently they are indestructable.

• Joy2008 By  Joy2008
    04.22.09

My dog loves her Kong! I give it to her every time I leave her alone. Always filled with yummy treats!

• PuchtellD By  PuchtellD
    02.23.09

My dogs loves this product when there is food in it. He then stopped playing with it. One day I blew into it at his face and he loved playing with it again. It is used more for a reward or a time for them to go at it to get treas out.

• talk2patt By  talk2patt
    02.20.09

Unfortunately my 2 power chewing Rotts won't give this toy a 2nd look...when I did put stuff inside they slobbered all over the house...at least my male didn't eat it like he does everything else I've ever given him as a toy...they are pretty in-do-structable as stated.