Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    06.24.10

I don't have a dog but an old roommate of mine did and the pup went nuts for this toy when there was a treat in it!

• 4roosters By  4roosters
    06.18.10

Our dog LOVES this! Other brands don't compare. I will only buy the KONG brand from now on. Oreo is a powerful chewier...and this hold up! No more board days in the kennel.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    06.17.10

Our lab loves these toys - you know he's ready to for a snack when he walks in the room and throws it at you.

• Hosanna12 By  Hosanna12
    01.29.10

my dog loves it, he takes it everywhere he goes

• laidoff By  laidoff
    10.06.09

My dog loves this product, it's rubber material last a long time and holes on each size is great for inserting snacks. It's a great treat,toy and tool.

• MrsCrys By  MrsCrys
    09.17.09

These are great, I also fill it with peanut butter and freeze. Or dog yogurt is great in it as well!

• yoga2day By  yoga2day
    08.28.09

I bought this for my chi/rat terrier mix. He has never used it. I filled it with peanut butter and treats and he won't have anything to do with it. He plays with all of his other toys, loves treats but not this one. Not impressed.

• Faiththegray By  Faiththegray
    05.29.09

I have a wolf.... i wanted to get this for his first birthday he has monster jaws and hes heavy. Im worried he'll chew this one up but apparently they are indestructable.