Naked Juice Drinks Review Page 64 of 65 | SheSpeaks

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    10.08.11

I love love love these drinks. We are military and It always seems that we are on the go, and I have found that the best way to get in our fruits and vegetables is by drinking them. My commissary sells them failry cheap so we drink lots of them!

• wrice149 By  wrice149
    10.05.11

These drinks are really good. I couldn't believe that each one is full of fruit and veggies. I bought a Vitamix just so that I could try to make smoothies that taste as good as these. Still trying to perfect it.

• rodeorebelgurl By  rodeorebelgurl
    10.02.11

i bought these for my husband to try and he absolutely loves these. I wish there were more coupons on these though.

• txshudley By  txshudley
    09.30.11

SUPER SUPER GOOD! These are actully the only kinda of health drinks they sell at my store, so we buy them all the time and the flavors are great!

• wel21l By  wel21l
    09.30.11

I realy like the tast of this juice even tho you have vegys in it it does not taste like it the price is a little bit high but well worth it.

• kaybe8 By  kaybe8
    09.28.11

These are great drinks but they are a little pricey. Luckly they are on sale at Costco's this month.

• imthinkingoutloud By  imthinkingoutloud
    09.28.11

LOVE the protein and the green machine! Delicious and I can even get my kids to drink them!

• atkinsan11 By  atkinsan11
    09.22.11

I love these drinks!!! Every flavor I have tried is absolutely delicious! They are a meal replacement and keep me full for awhile. However, they are pretty expensive and its not something that I can get everyday. I consider them to be a treat when I do get them.

• Bearyunique By  Bearyunique
    09.17.11

I love these. The Mango and Banana one's are the best. This is a good treat after an intense workout. I like to get alot of vitamins when I fly so I don't get sick and I load up on these drinks 2 weeks before I fly. I 'll drink 2 a day before I fly otherwise it's definitely 1 a day.

• KainatSalami By  KainatSalami
    08.15.11

I drink these all the time, and so does my family. They are delicious and healthy.

• Sweet_Tea By  Sweet_Tea
    07.23.11

My family loves these! I think they are pretty tasty but at times the texture can be a little thick for my taste. I think they are a great alternative to other sugary drinks.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    07.20.11

I used to drink these all the time there great

• mas8612 By  mas8612
    07.09.11

I love these! I get them from the gas station when I'm busy running errands all day instead of getting fast food.

• ejblue15 By  ejblue15
    06.16.11

A bit pricey but worth it...the green machine may look a little weird but it is the best!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

I love these juices! I bring them to work to have as my breakfast a lot. They are kind of pricey, but I can sometimes find them on bulk at Costco which helps a bit. I really like the mango one