Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• BrigitteR By  BrigitteR
    09.20.11

I started using Dove bar soap about 8 years ago when the pediatrician recommended for my daughter's very sensitive skin. She loves the new scents, especially the Cucumber b/c scented soap as always been off limits to her until now.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    08.03.11

Dove is the only soap we use in our house. Was recommended to me by our Doctor when I was expected my 3rd child 27 yrs ago. I love trying the new scents they come out with.

• dawng4389 By  dawng4389
    06.02.11

Dove is the best product foe being clean and smelling great!!! No other brand will ever compete and eat Dove's freshness.!!!

• njnurse By  njnurse
    05.26.11

I have been using Dove soap for years and when I saw these new beauty bars I had to try them. They smell great and leave my skin soft and smooth, especially love the grapefruit one.

• HOLT1210 By  HOLT1210
    05.16.11

I have sensitive skin and Dove has always been a good product for me. It smells great, reasonably priced and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.11.11

I love this soap... Leave me feeling clean no residue... & it's easy to find in BJ's in bulk

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    01.29.11

I love it! It smells great!

• freebjojo By  freebjojo
    10.20.10

After receiving a sample in the mail I fell in love with this beauty bar....now it's all I use.

• laceyhodge By  laceyhodge
    10.05.10

I've tried 2 scents and they are both great. Has a very nice smell.

• alodie81 By  alodie81
    09.02.10

My boyfriend and i love using the soap. It has that refreshing smell that wakes you up in the morning. It also makes your skin feel soft .