Dyson DC 17 Animal Vacuum Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• everimprovingme everimprovingme
    10.22.15

I really wanted to love this Dyson vacuum. I have pets. I have injuries and it is supposed to be light weight. The sad truth is this while it does work great, it is too heavy and awkward for me to maneuver. Forget about the stairs, they are just not getting done, it is too difficult to use being disabled. I would love if Dyson could make a powerful vacuum that was lightweight and very maneuverable. I wanted to love, but I ended up just disappointed.

• Shellybean126 Shellybean126
    09.26.15

this vacuum picks up dirt well and is easy to clean. However it is awkward the way it moves and a little top heavy. The hose is hard to use and was not long enough to really do any deep cleaning with and was extremely hard trying to use it on the stairs. I do not plan on ever buying another one.

• katheejo By  katheejo
    12.04.14

Best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    11.04.14

This vacuum works fantastic and the warranty has been a lifesaver. It picks up things that most vacuums would just skim over. It comes with a lot of attachments, many I've never used. I do use the hose all the time and the attachment for vacuuming the stairs. That's about it.

• LeslieC By  LeslieC
    08.23.14

I have two long haired dogs. This is the only vacuum I've found that does burn out with all the dog hair. It is great!

• cameroma By  cameroma
    08.23.14

Easy to use! Worth the money. It gets the job done!

• sunkissed7787 By  sunkissed7787
    06.12.14

I bought one of these through store pick up at Walmart. I was so excited to try this thing out, and with three dogs was really looking forward to a super clean carpet. When I got it home and put it together (it was super easy to assemble, it came in three pieces that just snapped together, no screws), it did not suck anything off our floor. I checked all the connections and everything, and sure enough it was assembled correctly and there was some suction but it was less than our cheap Eureka we retired because it broke. I was so disapointed, especially for the price of the vacuum. I immediately returned it and bought another Eureka, a third the price and so much more powerful.

• carissalynn82 By  carissalynn82
    04.06.14

I was so excited when my husband surprised me with my own Dyson Animal vacuum! It works so well and is easy to use. Love it!

• kimmyty By  kimmyty
    03.21.14

A great vacuum cleaner! It is on the pricey side but has lasted a long time for me. Still works has good as when I bought it five years ago!

• mouhanna32 By  mouhanna32
    03.12.14

great product, love it. It actually picks up my cats hair and doesn't leave anything behind. The only problem is the price, I can find another product just like it, and i actually did. It worked the same thing for half the price.

• jrayherself By  jrayherself
    02.17.14

I love this vacuum until in broke. Now it just surges and doesn't hold a charge. It was great and versatile, made it easy to vacuum the stairs and wasn't as heavy as a full size vacuum. I wish mine worked!

• wzdprest By  wzdprest
    01.23.14

I bought this machine because of all the hype. It's suction is fantastic and it cleans like a workhorse, however, it is not easy to maneuver and its really heavy to operate. All in all, I like it, but don't love it.