Britax Marathon Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• Klashonna22 Klashonna22
    09.16.18

Love this car seat! It?s price friendly , not heavy, and very easy to install . I have one in my car and one as a spare too

• michbrinson By  michbrinson
    10.04.12

This is the BEST carseat ever! Not only did I buy one for my car... I bought one for both of my son's grandmothers and his aunt. I can rest knowing he is safe in his Britax seat. Highly recommend this.

• misssandiego02 By  misssandiego02
    09.29.12

We have 2 and love them!

• srhipp By  srhipp
    09.28.12

We got this carseat when my son grew out of the infant carrier seat. Highly recommend it-trust it's safety and would buy another for the next child.

• dainesh By  dainesh
    08.20.12

This is a very comfortable car seat. Its high and can be used even when my son grows up.

• Freakinfit By  Freakinfit
    08.20.12

This is my second Britax Marathon...we have TWO for my daughter (still using it at 2 1/2 years old)...and just purchased TWO for our 6 month old son. Great seats !!!

• butterflyfaerie7 By  butterflyfaerie7
    08.14.12

We used ours for both of our youngest boys and it was FANTASTIC! Loved our Marathon. Easy to disassemble to clean, and really and comfy for the kids. Highly recommend!

• violetlove18 By  violetlove18
    08.03.12

my daughter turns one in october yay and she will need a new car seat instead of the carring one!!!! :P

• babydot By  babydot
    08.02.12

I love this car seat. I needed to get a new one since my toddler was outgrowing his infant car seat and I chose to get this one based on reviews all over the internet. I am definitely not disappointed. The only thing I have to complain is that the seat cover comes off very easily and it's hard to get it stay on after that. My 3 year old loves sitting in the car so my guess is that it's very comfortable as well as safe.

• DEmomof2 By  DEmomof2
    08.02.12

This is a great carseat! I went through 3 or 4 carseats before I finally just purchased a Britax. I'm so glad I did! My daughter stopped fighting me on riding in the car and she even sat happily in a Britax Marathon for 4 hours on a plane! This is a heavy, large seat. But it's safe and comfortable for the kids. This seat is definitely worth what you pay for it!

• rileypark By  rileypark
    07.18.12

Safety for my children is what I will splurge on. All our car seats have always been either Britex or ricaro. I have seen many other car seats (of friends etc) and they just don't seem as safe and secure.