Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation Review Page 6 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• HeatherHunt1978 By  HeatherHunt1978
    07.16.13

Dried out my face and looked caked on. I have always been a Revlon fan so I was excited to try it. I guess this is just one of those Revlon products that I can't use :(

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

I love Revelon, but this product is too liquidy for me and the shades don't blend well with my skin.

• Mimi_looper By  Mimi_looper
    06.09.13

Horrible horrible make up.. I couldn't get it to blend and it was extremely messy

• cstercula By  cstercula
    06.08.13

First off, I love Revlon products. Second this product works great over a nice hydrating moisturizer. It leaves a very even cover and blends very well. Love it!

• tigercow59 By  tigercow59
    05.25.13

I like Revlon products

• AnissaLea By  AnissaLea
    05.03.13

Mineral foundation has always been the best for me. I enjoy using it.

• lizbethrodelo By  lizbethrodelo
    04.27.13

i got this because it suppose to be natural but as a first time user i didnt know how toi apply and made my face look uneven tone i hate it.....grrr

• allymike2005 By  allymike2005
    04.26.13

I tried this a few times and the results for it wasn't as great as I was hoping. It's not that bad but, didn't work for me. It left my face so oily and felt so dry. My sister uses it and she loves it because it works in her favor but, not in mine. I do love Revlon just not a huge fan of this specific one.

• johnandstaci By  johnandstaci
    04.19.13

Although I am a big fan of Revlon products, this mineral foundation did nothing for me. My face stayed oily, turned extra dry, and was not good on coverage.

• kelseyflint By  kelseyflint
    04.16.13

I'm not a big fan of this product. It makes my face oily so it's a big no no for me!

• LaneTwo37 By  LaneTwo37
    04.03.13

This is by far the worst mineral makeup I've tried. It did not blend into my skin and looked chalky and flaky. It didn't exhibit any of the properties mineral makeup should have.

• Tere79 By  Tere79
    02.28.13

I USE TO BUY THIS PRODUCT BUT I GUESS I WOULD BUY THE WRONG ONE CAUSE MY FACE IT WOULD ALWAYS LOOOK SHINNY AND I DIDNT LIKE IT SO THAT WHY I STOP USING IT...

• emilyjordan By  emilyjordan
    02.28.13

I usually use a foundation primer but when I started using this I was out of primer.. I love how smooth and creamy this is... It goes on great without leaving your face greasy or heavy feeling.

• juli8587 By  juli8587
    02.25.13

I persoanlly had like this, I liked the smoothness and the way my skin looked after. I no longer use it and cant remember why.

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.07.13

Once you put this on your face its looks really Cakey .