Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation | SheSpeaks

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

I have been wanting to use Mineral foundations and just opted to try this one out. Have been using this foundation since several weeks and have noticed the slight shimmer but that is what makeup does, the "shimmer" reflects the light to minimize any imperfections of your skin. I have found that you cannot use a different type of concealer or pressed powder with it. I apply my concealer after my foundation and I found that it turned the color of the mineral makeup and got cakey where I had applied the concealer. It does have good effective coverage, but be sure not to use too much as the more you apply the darker your tone will become. I think it's quicker too than applying a liquid foundation, then concealer, then pressed powder. It doesn't have impressive staying power, however I've heard of a trick of misting hairspray in the air and then putting your face through the mist that seems to help your makeup last longer, but this doesn't work for everyone. Hope this helps you!

• shylittleghostie shylittleghostie
    06.24.16

It's okay...

I tried this product a while ago and I did't really like it. The shimmer up in it is so distracting when I put it on my face because I'm super scared that I'll put to much and become a greaseball.... But overall its blendable!

• Honeybadgertami By  Honeybadgertami
    02.28.14

Great product! Works wonderful with a moisturizer. Highly recommend!

• nikkycruise By  nikkycruise
    02.22.14

I bought the Revlon Colorstay because I really love using mineral foundation on my skin since I think it is healthier but I was disappointed with the results I got after using this formulation. First of all, when applied to the skin it fells wet and does not provide adequate coverage for persons with open pores or light scarring, like myself. It provided a very sheer coverage and as such I was a bit disappointed since it did not provide enough coverage or lasting power. On the other hand, I only utilised this product for three days and it did not break me out. I would recommend this product to persons who dont have open pores and has very little or no scarring on the face.

• rahimo29 By  rahimo29
    02.02.14

well its price and effect are good

• jazcristi By  jazcristi
    01.29.14

The foundation also stayed on the entire day at work. It covers well and looks so much better on your skin than liquid foundations.

• RGotteman By  RGotteman
    01.10.14

I actually have found this at my local drugstore, I was really shocked because I never really see them anywhere, so I picked it up and paid for it. I actually do have acne, well a lot on my face and when I used this it lasted for a good time without smearing or dripping, I actually did put primer on, which makes it stay longer also, it's also not that expensive, so I would recommend buying this.

• versai001 By  versai001
    12.19.13

I have always wanted to try this makeup but it is always sold out. I can't wait to get my hands on this product, stores need to stock up on this.

• roisebatemon By  roisebatemon
    12.19.13

i like it it is good

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

I like this mainly because it's affordable and covers well. I can't find one that matches my skin perfectly, but there are that come close.

• Dollys By  Dollys
    12.05.13

The best part about this product its inexpensive and works great.

• poiseen By  poiseen
    12.03.13

It blends smooth and last all day!