Amazon .com Review Page 6 of 31 | SheSpeaks

• RachR0330 By  RachR0330
    09.05.16

Amazon is convenience at its finest. You can buy absolutely everything on there! My packages always arrive on time and was compensated when an item i purchased was sent to me broken.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    09.04.16

Best store on the web

This is one of the few places I shop on online. Very trustworthy. I don't ever have to worry about them ripping me off. I've bought numerous expensive items from them and nothing was ever wrong. Love how they have pretty much anything and everything you need from movies and books to pet supplies and cloths.

• nlbrooks22 By  nlbrooks22
    08.15.16

wonderful!

I love Amazon! When I need something that I would otherwise have to search in a bunch of different stores for, I look on amazon and it's there. So simple and so easy.

• DHPowder By  DHPowder
    08.11.16

My Favorite!!

If I could give Amazon more than 5 stars I would!!! Absolutely love this place more than any other store. I have purchased so many things and it is such a wide variety I just get lot in the amazement sometimes. Love love love Amazon!!!!!!

• AlyssaJ By  AlyssaJ
    08.07.16

Best Site! Love Amazon!

I love amazon! I am on there almost every single day putting all kinds of stuff on my wishlist, so that when I get paid I can purchase a couple items every paycheck. The best part about amazon is their amazon prime membership which is $99 a year which isn't bad at all I rather pay a yearly membership than a monthly one, because yearly is more affordable, it gives you time to save before your next payment is due. With amazon prime you get free two day shipping (which is my favorite part) and all kinds of member perks (I mainly just care about the free two day shipping hahaha) Overall best site and will definitely be doing some Christmas shopping on amazon this year!

• Wildangel By  Wildangel
    08.07.16

Love them

I have been a member for years and love the wide variety of items they offer. I would love to have a gift card for them so I could buy more often.

• Seafayra By  Seafayra
    07.19.16

Amazon.com has to be my favorite online store for shopping. You can find just about anything and everything your looking for. I am addicted to Amazon.com and I use it quite frequently myself.

• Carlyjwhite1 By  Carlyjwhite1
    07.19.16

We use Amazon a lot for work and it's super convienient because they ship right to our work.. The only complaint is some of the stuff you can get for sooo much cheaper in stores and elsewhere

• h3artsav3r By  h3artsav3r

Can't live without Amazon

I use this site everyday, and can find almost anything for a cheaper price. We have the "prime" membership (paid yearly), which has tons of e-books, original shows, movies, and free 2-day shipping (on certain products). You can even schedule payments and deliveries on the items you use most, so you never run out! I have always had exceptional customer service, and enjoy reading product reviews there.

• PacthouliFlowers By  PacthouliFlowers
    07.14.16

I too love amazon but I wish their employee practices were better. This is not only substantiated by word of mouth can be witnessed by the clumsy packaging by harried employees. I just ordered a table from another company with a brick and mortar near by. I did not want to chance receiving damaged product on such a heavy item

• tayquita By  tayquita
    07.14.16

I visit this site at least once a day

I LOVE amazon. I would almost call myself an addict. There are a few loopholes and flaws, such as misplaced orders, and orders never arriving. Occasionally packages don't come on time, but I don't think thats as much Amazon, as the actual business fulfilling the product. I happily get my friends addicted to amazon, it has everything. I visit this site at least once a day.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    07.09.16

I love shopping on Amazon for all of my hard to find items beauty household etc they have excellent customer service for issues

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.06.16

Amazon is my new love!

I LOVE Amazon.com. It is my new best friend. I don't have to go to 5 different stores looking for stuff, I jut get on here and find what I need. Most of the time, I can find it on Amazon Prime and get it in 2 days. It's hard to beat that. They have also been awesome when I bought something that I didn't like or that ended up having an issue. They send me a return label and return shipping is paid for. I love Amazon! If you are a Prime member you get many other freebies as well. I would recommend it!

• rainnnaturelover By  rainnnaturelover
    07.06.16

Good go-to

Amazon is an excellent source for both every day products, and hard to find products. I've never had any shipping issues.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    06.16.16

Simply the Best

I ADORE AMAZON! I find the best deals and you can usually find a Prime membership for cheap or through a friend. Totally worth every penny if you convert to online shopping more than physical store. I prefer both equally, so I let go of my membership.... it's sorely missed. It's a great site to get quick items, stock up, buy gifts, or do anything. It stores your preferences and suggests items you may want. They have registry and different sub-sites like Prime Video and music to help consolidate all your online activity.