Philips Sonicare Essence 5300 Power Toothbrush | SheSpeaks

• Bangla Bangla
    11.08.15

I want to get this??? It looks really cool to use a electric toothbrush!

• Olivejuice33 By  Olivejuice33
    10.25.14

I love my sonic care tooth brush. I was so mad when my husband spent all that money on tooth brushes, but as soon as I used it I knew it was worth every penny. I recently went to the dentist after using the brush for 6 months and she was very impressed with how clean my the teeth were. I would highly recommend this tooth brush to anyone, the money you spend on the tooth brush will end up being a lot less than all that money you would spend on the dentist.

• dumbstack By  dumbstack
    10.06.14

These were my first electric toothbrush. I bought one for my husband as well. We used ours for over four year until we upgrade to the newest model with the different mode and UV thingie. The toothbrushes still works and I'm going to donate them to my friend because we still have three extra brush heads. You will feel the different from manual to electric.

• seriouskrystyn By  seriouskrystyn
    09.11.14

We love our Sonicares. I had to replace one, but now all of us have one in the house, even the kids. It's gentle that it doesn't brush to wear erosion on my teeth (a problem I had with manual brushing) and yet keeps plaque away so the dentist sings our praises!

• Jenaflower79 By  Jenaflower79
    09.11.14

Great toothbrush! My teeth felt the cleanest ever! I recommend finding a coupon for the heads. They can be expensive. Also don't use Walmart replacement heads, they DON'T work the same.

• JulieMatesa By  JulieMatesa
    09.08.14

Gets your teeth super clean and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed. It's a little pricey. It works well and I would buy again.

• muffinstein By  muffinstein
    08.23.14

My teeth could not handle the vibration.

• jrey27 By  jrey27
    08.13.14

This tooth brush is great! The toothbrush heads you should change about every 6 months or so, and they are like 50 or 60$ for a pack of them at Costco, which seems a little pricey, but it is well worth it! My teeth feel a lot cleaner than they do with using just a regular tooth brush. Because it is an electric tooth brush you can tell it gets into those places that plaque likes to hide. Excellent product!

• Audkubin By  Audkubin
    07.20.14

I have been using Sonicare for a few years now, it was recommended to me by my dentist. Love the way my teeth feel after brushing and my gum health has improved greatly! Great product!

• i_speaks By  i_speaks
    07.16.14

You know it's good when your dental hygienist comments on how clean your teeth are. She even asked if I was using an electric toothbrush. Easy to use, the replacement heads are a bit pricey, but worth it if it keeps my teeth clean and white.

• sweetconfusion By  sweetconfusion
    07.15.14

Great product! My dentist was able to tell the difference when I switched to this toothbrush!