Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam Review Page 6 of 25 | SheSpeaks

• HeidiWhite By  HeidiWhite
    08.06.16

Soft airy feel yet the scent is just enough

I love using this foam it has to be by far my favorite kitchen soap. Have you tried to use it to clean other household items including fabrics. I absolutely love this brand!

• mariab94 By  mariab94
    07.27.16

Love it

I was skeptical at first but I gave it a shot any ways it smells great i love the packaging and it does last longer than the regular dawn one pump is enough for one sinkfull of dishes. Will be my go to dish soap for now on.

• Staci0143 By  Staci0143
    07.27.16

What's not to LOVE?!

This product is great! I love that it's a large pump so I can use while my hands are dripping wet. The foam makes the application of the product so much easier than gel soap. And because it's Dawn the product obviously works great.

• char247 By  char247
    07.18.16

This is my favorite product when using dish soap. I love that I only need to use a little bit of foam each time which makes the bottle last for a really long time.

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    07.18.16

DAWN #1 DISH CLEANING SOAP

I ONLY USE DAWN BECAUSE IT'S THE ONYTHING THAT DOES THE JOB WELL AND CUT THE GREASE 100%

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.26.16

Foam is my friend

Love dawn foam. Have even talked others into buying it. Just one foamy pump and my greasy pans come clean. I have also just recently learned that you can buy a refill instead of buying a new pricey pump every time!

• kayla619 By  kayla619
    06.26.16

The only dish soap that I will use! Cuts through grease easily. Gentle on hands. All other dish soap are a waste of time and money.

• Jacky01 By  Jacky01
    06.10.16

Really fights hard stains

This dish soap works perfectly, love it because is easy to use and really cleans, you just have to use a small amount of product to wash a lot if dishes, glasses and pots

• enigmaticmom By  enigmaticmom
    04.21.16

Dawn makes such good products. This soap in particular allows me to use less soap and clean more dishes. As always it is tough on grease. Love it.

• mrspolaris By  mrspolaris
    04.19.16

Highly recommend Dawn foaming dish wash

Dawn foaming dish wash is quick, easy and effective at removing grease. A little amount on a sponge goes a long ways! I was very surprised at how many dishes can be done using only one pump. I have even used it as a hand soap and it doesn't dry out my skin.

• Wondermom_Wannabe By  Wondermom_Wannabe
    04.05.16

This is the only dish soap I use. Not only does it clean better than anything else I've used, a little goes a long way! One pump washes several dishes!

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

My family and i both use this product on a regular basis. It takes just one squirt for a whole sink full of dishes. Amazing!

• karenalvarez74 By  karenalvarez74
    01.17.16

I love this product and the pump is the best part. In my house we always have a problem where a lot of the dishwashing soap goes to waste because either someone leaves the top open and this new product saves me from those accidents

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Great clean and foamy. Loved how sqeaky clean my dishes were

• auraignacio By  auraignacio
    11.05.15

Great product, I always get this in packs from Costco. They smell great and dishes are left looking and feeling clean!