Dawn Direct Foam Dishwashing Foam | SheSpeaks

• acristescu acristescu
    05.06.12

I will not use any other dish soap after using Dawn Direct Foam, it lasts so much longer than any other soap I have used and is great at cutting grease. One pump goes a long way. One bottle lasts me a long time so in the long run it is cheaper than the "cheap" brand because you get more use per bottle.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    12.11.13

While I appreciate the novelty of this product, I don't think it functions as well as regular Dawn.

• karenalvarez74 By  karenalvarez74
    01.17.16

I love this product and the pump is the best part. In my house we always have a problem where a lot of the dishwashing soap goes to waste because either someone leaves the top open and this new product saves me from those accidents

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Great clean and foamy. Loved how sqeaky clean my dishes were

• auraignacio By  auraignacio
    11.05.15

Great product, I always get this in packs from Costco. They smell great and dishes are left looking and feeling clean!

• Sweetp88 By  Sweetp88
    09.30.15

Tough on grease, is definitely true. I love this product. I spend less time scrubbing, when it's dish washing time .

• Kellil1980 By  Kellil1980
    09.24.15

Dawn dish soap is the only soap for me. It cuts through grease so easily and is gentle on your hands

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    09.21.15

I love this foam. It's as strong as regular Dawn, but much better at quickly breaking up grime in my opinion. It's powerful concentration gets under baked-on grease and lifts within minutes. My only qualm is that this tends to run out faster because it is foam and a smaller ounce size, but still worth the money because of its power.

• mommy15 By  mommy15
    09.11.15

First off, all I use is dawn dish detergent. And then this easy pump comes along and my dish washing days are fast and easy. Love it!

• val8703 By  val8703
    09.03.15

Love this foam soap, cleans efficiently!!! Really helps with greasy pots and pans.

• Linda4556 By  Linda4556
    08.19.15

I have tried Dawn several times and it is not my favorite brand. It does a good job but I feel like I have to use far too much water to rinse off the dishes.

• teetoehome By  teetoehome
    08.17.15

This is my favorite dish soap. It cleans so good and i love the foam pump. A little goes a long way. Easy to use in the camper and