Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy | SheSpeaks

• macdurance macdurance
    12.17.15

If you're looking for durable, then this is it! My dog normally chews through every toy given to him, but this one has lasted. My only problem is the smell. After a while it starts to really smell, and has to be replaced.

• tpoole tpoole
    01.26.15

Ok, so I will be the first to speak my dismay of this product. Now, I have had luck in the past with kong products, however, I bought this large kong and my dog ate it - literally tore it apart. Thankfully I had my receipt and the store took it back. I have an 8 month old puppy who loves to chew right now. He is german sheppard/merrema/border collie mix - and have had other toys chewed apart too, however, I always thought Kongs were supposed to stay together and withhold even the toughest dog teeth! Sorry....

• ckh5034 By  ckh5034
    05.24.17

I like this toy/ chew treats. I found it to be great for a big dog but a dog medium size can't get a grip on it. Cause the rubber is to thick or hard.

• albaemmy By  albaemmy
    05.03.17

WILL LAST AN ETERNITY

This lasted my pitbull years! Eventually she tired of it. It is a sturdy rubbery material. It is very well made. My pitt could not bite through. We were very happy with the purchase.

• DebEmilioSteve By  DebEmilioSteve
    05.01.17

Love this-indestructible. Our dogs have always loved these and sometimes we put a treat in or peanutbutter to keep them busy while we're away.

• According2Mandy By  According2Mandy
    04.22.17

Love it!

We love our kongs! The dogs really enjoy having them home alone and it is perfect. I can't believe I waited so long to get one for them.

• crisss By  crisss
    01.24.17

This is a great toy for our dog. She pretty much chews everything, but she can't chew Kong. We usually give this to her with peanut butter. Very durable & long lasting.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.22.17

Cant Ruin this Toy

This us the best toy for large dogs. Have gone through so many toys in past but this one last and last. If your looking for a chew toy that your large dog cant ruin this is it.

• sittingbull By  sittingbull
    01.09.17

Best toy ever made, have went thru 50 toys or more and this is the only one my pit bull and rottweiler can't tear up..

• laynatheissen By  laynatheissen
    01.07.17

We have bought many Kong toys in the past, which we love! They are one of the only toys that actually last more then 5 mins. We bought 2 of these toys. 1 for each of our pitbulls. Within 5 mins both toys were destroyed into tiny little chewed up red pieces. Sorry but we will not be buying this toy again.

• Sammyjay95 By  Sammyjay95
    12.10.16

Very durable

This is great fir dogs who love to tear everything up. My dog is still a puppy and in the stage where literally everything is a chew toy and any toy we buy her is destroyed by the next day. She has had this toy for months and still has yet to manage to rip it to shreds. Sometimes we even put a little treat on the inside for her to get. I highly recommend.

• Opinionmaker By  Opinionmaker
    12.01.16

Our dogs absolutely loves these toys, can be filled with treats or just given the way they are. These hold up even with our large German Shepherd's.